1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Report of using media.net ads network

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by oncomp, Apr 12, 2013.

hi all,

i just wanna share my experience of using media.net advertisement for about 3 weeks.
    i got $2 RPM for my 1st approved web publisher, then i started to using it.
    Everything just fine until the 2nd week while the traffics going up. RPM down to zero for 2 days, and i try to contact but never get the reply from them yet.
    So i quick remove their ads and changed to another network.
    Below is the screenshot of my report.[​IMG]

oncomp, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  2. bimahong

bimahong Member

Best Answers:
    revenue report from media net is +2 day. So, today revenue will show at 2 days later.
    Noted, if your ads didnt get click, you not get any revenue / cpm

bimahong, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  3. mujju93

mujju93 Member

Best Answers:
    there is no panel showing how many clicks their ads are getting. And one more thing, they are showing RPM, which means u will be paid per thousand impressions irrespective of clicks you get. Same with me and many others, RPM dropped to zero after a week.

mujju93, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  4. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @oncomp - try contacting your account manager again. You will see the changes. (my personal experience)

blogdum, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  5. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you should contact them via your email and with your account manager. this is what always happens. You start with $2 RPM, then a few days later it goes down to zero earning, it takes then 1-2 weeks max. then you start to earn again. This is what happened to me everytime and my account manager always told me that they manually take care of the ads on our websites to get the best results. They are not like adsense and never contact you other then banning your account.

Just contact to your personal account manager, you get your reply in max 1-2 days. And do not forget, they manually take care of all your websites to get best results. You know, if you earn more, they also earn more ;)

korfezli1966, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  6. rudulah

rudulah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have the answer why Publisher getting zero revenue with Media.net!

Last week I email them:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Would you check algorithm in your publisher commission software, are your
    cheating? Sorry for ask this, I ask this because I got Zero revenue in 3
    weeks with 700 imp/day and 1200 unique visitors/day. My USA traffic about
    30%.
    Thanks

Then I got the answer from Trusha G (Media.net):
    I understand your concern.

On an average it takes our system somewhere around 3 to 4 weeks to
    understand the traffic, content, visitor's intent, etc.

At times it might take even more time depending on the vertical, site,
    impressions, and other factors.

As I currently see, the impressions are too less for our system to run
    any test.

It would be great if our ads could receive some exposure on your site.

Regards,
    Trusha

So, I think the answer is "PUBLISHER NEED TO LET MEDIA.NET ADS STAY FOR 3-4 WEEKS BEFORE MEDIA.NET ALGORITHM RECOGNIZE YOUR WEBSITE. YOU MUST PATIENT FOR 3/4 WEEKS WITHOUT ANY REVENUE BUT THEN YOUR EARNING SLOWLY WILL BE NORMAL, TRUST ME THIS METHOD WORKS!!"

rudulah, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  7. Blake90

Blake90 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone, I am new to the exhibitions

Blake90, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  8. mukhos007

mukhos007 Member

Best Answers:
    They have so many problems
    They don't have strong customer support system

mukhos007, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  9. ParisHeather

ParisHeather Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I'm new here and came to post my experience with Media.net, since this seems to be the only place where people are asking about them. I was initially happy with the service, payouts were fine (although they have gone down a lot the past six months). But the reason I removed them was because a reader clicked on one of the "Links" (the ads look like links from my own site, unlike Google Ads which are pretty obvious now) for "Volunteer Opportunities" (I post a lot of information about where people can volunteer with Red Cross and food banks in Paris). She then took a screen shot and forwarded me the results (see photos here):
    [​IMG]

This is appalling to me for three reasons:
    - More than half of the ads are not for volunteer opportunities at all, but sleazy work from home ads
    - None of them are Paris information
    - My banner at the top makes it look like I'm putting these ads on my site as useful info.

I've had my website for 15 years, building up loyalty and reputation, and shady tactics like this can instantly ruin my credibility, so I pulled all of the ads. I never would have known (especially since I can't click on them myself to check) if someone didn't forward me the screen shot. I'm so embarrassed I plan on sending my subscribers an apology in the next newsletter. Very disappointed. :-(

ParisHeather, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  10. Crispin O.

Crispin O. Peon

Best Answers:
    hm I can say that they pay low, they always paid bad specially for publishers outside the USA !

Crispin O., Mar 2, 2014 IP
  11. Wen Von

Wen Von Banned

Best Answers:
    Its very hard to get accepted on there network, I tried 2 times and they seems to like websites with moderate traffic and not beginner websites like Adsense usually accepts.

Wen Von, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  12. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is not appalling at all....
    not every network is huge enough to cater to every single niche that does not make money...
    so therefore they will no doubt fill in ads if they can not cover your "volunteer" keywords....
    apparently there are not enough advertisers that advertise in a niche that relates to your volunteer site.

dscurlock, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  13. ParisHeather

ParisHeather Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you understood the problem. I don't have a Volunteer site, I have a Paris travel site. I did not put the first screen shot, but where their ads go they have "Links", such as Paris Hotels, Paris Tours, Travel Deals, and they also had a link called Volunteer Opportunities, which I am guessing they put because that is one of the most popular searches on my site (and they want some of that traffic). The problem is that once you click on that, it takes you to something totally unrelated. THAT is the problem. They trick people into clicking on something before getting to the second list of links that are unrelated. I'd rather they just have the links go right to the relevant ads, like Google Ads does. I find it to be a very cheap way of trying to get traffic.

ParisHeather, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  14. SAdas

SAdas Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you

SAdas, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  15. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    Can anybody tell me what is the minimum traffic required to get approved into media.net.

Sami Flip, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  16. bigyan2045

bigyan2045 Member

Best Answers:
    you should have decent amount of traffics from USA UK and Canada. but still lack something in it since no click reports included in reports it is unknown about their rates. visit http://adnetworks.kurakaniz.com about media.net ads. i also got accepted from media.net but earning is null some time its shows earnings so i think they pays on cpc basis though reports shows on cpm basis so confused about this network

bigyan2045, Mar 16, 2014 IP