1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Renting signature space

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by protesto, Jul 17, 2005.

Hello,

A user at my forum would like to rent my signature space. Has anyone made this type of advertising before? What would be a reasonable deal? Any help would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

protesto, Jul 17, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    You can go to a site like http://www.sigtrader.com/ to get an idea (This isn't webjunkie's site, his was the plural and ripped off the original)

I will tell you though unless you have thousands of posts, are still active, and the forum is directly related to the advertiser, you are looking at around $2 a month tops.

yfs1, Jul 17, 2005 IP
  3. cashmirrors

cashmirrors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $2 a month for top posters? Really?

Man, I'd just throw one of my affiliate links in there (or a link to one of my affiliate sites if direct aff links were banned).

Might have to look into sigtrader for my own advertising though.

cashmirrors, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  4. legendster

legendster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry for necro-ing a really old thread but since 2011 - bitcointalk has kinda given the whole signature space renting thing a life of its own. During the bitcoin boom of 2017 people were earning around $100 a week. These days its around $30 a week.

legendster, Mar 18, 2019 IP