1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Renewal pricing

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Jboo, Oct 10, 2007.

I'm just about to renew a couple of domains with godaddy but I can't work out why the price is what it is.

There are two domains that each should cost $9.15 to renew. The total price I thought would then be $18.30. However in the shopping cart there are another two payments for the "Private Registration Services - Renewal" adding another $17.98. How can I change this as i don't need the domains as private?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Jboo, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  2. bobchrist

bobchrist Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to use these coupon code for renewal, I hope that will work to give you discount;

.COM and .NET renewals. $6.95* per year
    Code: "GDBB776"

.INFO Renewals 7.99$ year
    Code: "gdm0819g"

If you don't wish private registration just don't select "Private Registration Services" , leave it blank and refresh the page.

bobchrist, Oct 10, 2007 IP
    Jboo likes this.
  3. Jboo

Jboo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the coupons,

The problem i seem to have is that the private option is enabled when i go through the shopping cart for the renewals but I can't seem to be able to change it anywhere.

Jboo, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  4. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to uncheck these options prior to arriving at the shopping cart. Delete the items in your shopping cart, and return to the Domains to renew page. From there you should be able to uncheck that option.

seo4china, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  5. Jboo

Jboo Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I thought should happen but next to each domain that needs renewing is just the text (Private) with no apparent option to change it. I think i'll have to contact their support.

Jboo, Oct 10, 2007 IP