1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Renew my site with a fresh and more professional look

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Pokerfjant, Oct 2, 2012.

Hello

I have a site www.myphonerep.dk , which I don't like. There are several reasons, such as adding a new product, making pictures for it etc. Also, i cannot edit anything other than what opencart accepts through its admin login, so I always have to contact the designer of the site for coding etc. I don't really use the opencart features, such as adding products to basket, ordering etc. so i wouldnt mind moving to .php or what you call it.

What i want:

- Much more professional look
    - Simple site, no animation
    - The site should be editable the way I want and when I want to
    - Price of repairs should be foreseeable
    - Work a professional logo to my company name

And more ...

What i want is a total makeover and when i say "and more..." i mean things that will occur through the process.

This designer should be fast and not that pricey, also should be online almost 24/7 .

Payment will be made using PayPal. 50% during the start and the rest (50%) when the site is done.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
    Pokerfjant, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  2. Nathf1505

Nathf1505 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I can can get you a new site set up and designed within 48 hours. I am online almost all day every day.

If you are interested drop me a PM with your budget.

Thanks
    Nathan

Nathf1505, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  3. anarayan

anarayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can definitely help you with your needs. We work with Wordpress which will make your website very easily editable by you. We can have it fully redesigned and looking as professional as you want in 2 weeks max. We are very affordable and reasonable when it comes to the number of redesigns we permit through the process. Please let me know if I can help you more.

anarayan, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  4. technolabsoftware

technolabsoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have review your website and based on your requirement I suggest you to use wordpress technology for your website.

Using wordpress you can easily update images and text of your website easily.

PM me if you need any help to design and develop website in wordpress, I will help you to make best website for your business.

Thanks

technolabsoftware, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  5. anarayan

anarayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Pokerfjant, I am unable to reply to your PM's at this time. If you send me a message with your email I will be able to help you out more. Thanks.

anarayan, Oct 5, 2012 IP