1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling RemoveTimeline.Com - 500+ uniques/day - $~20/day - No reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by andresmm91, Mar 6, 2012.

Hello, I'm selling my site RemoveTimeline.com
    Reason: I'm moving out, so I won't have internet for 1 or 2 months. That's why this sale has no reserve price, and it will only last 7 days.

The site was opened the 10th of January.

---

How it works:
    The user likes the site, and share the site on facebook (there's no script that checks if they really did it, but as the site is getting 500+ visits per day, it means the users DO share the site)
    When they send their email, if they are from USA, Canada, or UK, I redirect them to a CPA offer. (I've been using AdscendMedia, PeerFly, StrongerAds, and some other networks, and I use the free GeoIP database from MaxMind to check user's country)
    If they are from anywhere else, I use a content locker of CPALead.
    They will receive a guide that will explain how to "remove" the timeline (that means, the timeline will be still enabled, but they will be able to see the old layout, that's explained in the guide).

* Right now my hosting is having some problems when sending emails, I've contacted them, I'm waiting their reply.

Traffic:
    I have advertised my site only once, on facebook, and I've bought some links.
    The site is getting an average of 500 unique visits per day, or more.
    The visits come mainly from Facebook, and the rest from search engines.
    If you want to see the FULL stats of the site, you can go to: www.statcounter.com
    Username: removetimeline
    Password: removetimeline

Earnings:
    I've been using AdscendMedia, PeerFly, CPALead, and Adsense (AdscendMedia mainly).
    I've been earning an average of $20/day, but it depends of the traffic, and the offers I use.
    Here's a screenshot of AdscendMedia, for the month of January: http://removetimeline.com/adscendmedia.png
    Here's a screenshot of AdsendMedia, taken in the middle of February: http://removetimeline.com/adscendfeb.PNG
    With peerfly I've earned in a month: http://removetimeline.com/peerfly.PNG
    And with Adsense, $58 so far (since February).

The buyer will get:
    - Domain name: removetimeline.com
    - Full site.
    - I can host the site for 3 months if needed (but I won't provide any support, because in 2 weeks I won't be able to be online)

---

Payments: I will accept PayPal, Payoneer, or LibertyReserve (I prefer Paypal or Payoneer)

The auction starts @ $100, with increments of $10.
    NO RESERVE PRICE. That means, the highest bidder, will GET the site.
    BIN: $700
    The auction will last 7 days.
    If you have any questions, post here, or send me a PM.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    andresmm91, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  2. mediacurse

mediacurse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a feeling the information you are offering the people in exchange for the surveys is outdated by now and the solution (the version that is done via developer area) doesn't work anymore.

mediacurse, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. andresmm91

andresmm91 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The solution that's done via the developer area only worked with people that enabled the timeline via the developer area.
    This one allows people to change the agent of the browser, but they won't disable the timeline for everyone. Only the user will see the old layout (this is warned in the guide). And I think it works with Firefox and Chrome (I've tried them last month and were working).

andresmm91, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  4. mediacurse

mediacurse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ah yes, thought you were offering the developer area version. But yep, I know the other version too, actually just recently mentioned that trick in one of my articles titled "Facebook has signed its death certificate - it reads Facebook Timeline". Hehe, anyhow, good luck with the sale :)

mediacurse, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. andresmm91

andresmm91 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you! :)

andresmm91, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does the cpa company allow registrants from Asian countries?

heartnet02, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  7. andresmm91

andresmm91 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It depends of the offers that CPA Companies have.
    I've found some offers for Asian countries, but most of them are for USA.
    I'm telling you this based on the companies I use (AdscendMedia, Peerfly and StrongerAds).

andresmm91, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  8. poshswinger

poshswinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Regarding the advertising in FB, will you provide me with more details, so that I may choose to continue if I won the site?

poshswinger, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  9. andresmm91

andresmm91 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your bid!
    About your question: I've searched for FB pages/groups talking about the timeline, and when someone asked how to remove it, I just gave them the link to my site, with a simple description. (I've never spammed)
    I only did this 2 days, then thanks to people sharing the site, it reached 500+ unique visits per day.
    I'm sure it could have a lot more of visits, but I don't have the time to keep advertising it.
    I would suggest to the person who wins the site, to try targeting people from USA, UK, Canada (because of the CPA offers)

andresmm91, Mar 11, 2012 IP