1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Remove Your Enemies From Yahoo Search In 48h

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by brandnewx, Apr 1, 2007.

1. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh yes he pursued his attacking now. He emailed me that he is going to make my website disappear from Google permanently. From his description:

"They will remove the page rank of your site and it will be banned. I am a master of the web and I know what they can do. You will be fucked again by me. Interbank loves me. I send them a ton of business. You are just some black asshole that sells his children to tourists. They will laugh just like I do."

I can sense that Google and Yahoo have a bunch of loopholes to harm any site you choose to. By what means? The bad guy would just do the blackhat seo for you. You don't know until your site got banned. And want to know what heck happened to it? Email Google or Yahoo. The best reply you would get: "Your website does not meet our site quality guidelines, period. Now f*ck off you spammer!"

It's obvious to me that Google and Yahoo will be a legacy some day. Their unjust punishment system will come around to haunt them.

brandnewx, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  2. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone want to write a book with me? "The Web Anarchist Cookbook"!

How to Ban Website From Google, Yahoo and All Other Search Engines.
    How to Suspend Any Adsense or YPN Account In Less Than A Week.
    How to Become Rich with MFA Websites And Laugh at Google Like An Idiot.
    How to Scam Online And Get Away With It.
    How to Use DMCA to Shut Up Free Speech.
    How to Use DMCA to Take Down Ministry of Defence's Website.
    How to Make Your Online Rivals Go Bankrupt.
    And more...

Anyone knows why the original "The Anarchist Cookbook" was written?

brandnewx, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  3. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yea sure I can help in that :D

Yfcadmin, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  4. cnun

cnun Peon

Best Answers:
    please keep us update your story , brandnewx. you are the first one who get reinstate from google :)

cnun, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  5. protrade

protrade Active Member

Best Answers:
    This guy is a major psychopath. He send me death threats all of the time with pictures of American soldiers with their heads cut off and says he will do this to me. After the last one he sent, I kept it. Now he posts on his site that I am the one sending HIM death threats.

His name is Neo Lee and he is a Cambodian. He hates America and sends pictures like this to Americans. Anyone living in the United States would never send anything like that out of respect for our people. It is obvious who is sending whom the death threats.

Why you ask? He was distributing illegal copies of my software on his site. Yahoo agreed and so did Google and they took his site down. They are not stupid and they do not do this without review. Also I contacted Google Adwords about his fraud site which he owns and they cancelled the adwords account they had on his site. This basically screwed him. Now he has no revenue at all on his scam site called fxfisherman Take a look. He now has some crappy banners on his site which generate no revenue at all.

Avoid his site. He is a serious anti-American weirdo and is likely a pedophile. In camboida it is common to sell their children in to sex slavery. He certainly knows nothing about forex and is basically a freak. I hope all of you go to his site and post as many put downs as you can. God bless america and down with scam sites like fxfisherman

protrade, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  6. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What the halibut?

This is a confusing, poorly written post - I can't figure out what he's saying except that he's a pervert?

Jackuul, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  7. maari

maari Peon

Best Answers:
    So are you going to retaliate?

maari, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  8. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, poor Richard Henry is coming here. After all these fiascos I'm going through. He is claiming he is the victim. Hilarious!

What? I shared your files? Where? give me an url you know. The conquest thread is about due diligence. Everyone can read it. They're not stupid. The bogus DMCA you sent to Yahoo and Google includes links to my creation that doesn't even relate to your product in any way. And don't forget that you told me you're rich, so you could do sh*t to anyone you want to. C'mon, you're breaking the laws!

What? you contacted Google to ban my adsense account?! You clickbombed on the ads, everybody knows it. I've talked with Google team with your fraudclick activities. You should thanks them for not sueing you.

What? I hate Americans? My friends are Americans. Why do I hate them? I give power to Americans to moderate my forum. I hired an American female designer for my website. Many webmasters I do business with are Americans. Think you can just lie and people believe in you? The truth is you discriminate against poor Cambodians and African Americans themselves. Your emails tell the whole truth.

What? I sent you death threats? I warned you not to do harm to my site or I will shoot your sites down back. Look, I didn't even do any harm to you after all these childish activities you did to me. Right, you made a lot of enemies. My forum members got scammed by you. Many webmasters got their sites banned because of you. You deserve the the death threats from these people, you scammer!

brandnewx, May 1, 2007 IP
  9. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm going to, baby. What goes around, MUST come around. What do you know, I'm talking with his broker to close his trading accounts. They will close his account, maybe at most in one week.

His websites will be down. He taught me good lessons to how to do just that, thanks richard.

He's currently advertising his product through adwords. I have an army of 6000 members at my forum. They love my forum. So asking them to search "conquest expert advisor" at google and click on the ads is easy. (Nah i never ask them to click on adsense, coz it'd be stupid. My account would be banned forever.)

10. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like he's about to get roasted toasted and ghosted.

One day you will see when they will come for me, the boiling of the sea and then the moon shall bleed! -Dr. Steel

Jackuul, May 1, 2007 IP
  11. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like the story of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Richard is cursed :D

Yfcadmin, May 1, 2007 IP
  12. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see a real reason he comes here for. Lying about his lies? thinking he could wash off his dirty sins by doing so.

Richard, you cannot lie to yourself. You scammed people, insulted me and my forum members, sent fake DMCA notifications, and committed clickfraud on Google. The whole world knows about you that you're born in this world to do all the evilest works to good people. You discriminate against poor people in Cambodia and look down on African Americans that they are all child abusers. Yeah, you cannot lie yourself dude. You said it all in the emails you sent to me. What's the point of coming here to lie about your lies? You already know you did the dirty works. You have Alzheimer or something?

More evil emails you don't want to read and I don't want to reread. It's extremely disturbing...

13. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    umm.... hey richard ... start again with a new name :D

Yfcadmin, May 1, 2007 IP
  14. axemedia

axemedia Guest

Best Answers:
    Man your are an idiot. And anyone with half a brain can see right through your bullshit in a post like that.

And trying to play the 'respect for american soldiers' card and the bullshit racial card to support a worthless argument, and topping it off with a god bless america. You just plain suck!

axemedia, May 1, 2007 IP
  15. casperl

casperl Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously, this is one of the most interesting threads i have read at DP :)

casperl, May 1, 2007 IP
  16. axemedia

axemedia Guest

Best Answers:
    Glad to here your talking to Interbank about it. Hope fully they will stop sharing pips for all the clients he sent, not just cut him off from sending new clients.

If you can show his product is a scam, Adwords may close his account. But this may be difficult as the forex investment market is buyers beware territory.

axemedia, May 1, 2007 IP
  17. mistyweb

mistyweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi brandnewx, Sorry to hear about your troubles with that idiot and I'm glad to see you got your account back and relisted in yahoo.

mistyweb, May 2, 2007 IP
  18. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, relisted in yahoo already. ;)

brandnewx, May 2, 2007 IP
  19. jazz7620

jazz7620 Banned

Best Answers:
    How do you know who reports it?

jazz7620, May 3, 2007 IP
  20. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    A kind yahoo engineer offered to help me with a check on the matter. He mentioned that Yahoo had received a DMCA notification. Although he didn't mention any name, I knew who's the sender was because I'd got a blackmail from that person.

brandnewx, May 3, 2007 IP