1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

remove "This site may be hacked." in google searches

Discussion in 'Security' started by Fabian rane, Jul 5, 2015.

i have a store when i update it on google websitemaster tools after few day i saw this message in google searches "This site may be hacked." i checked webmaster tools security issues but there is no issue i resubmit sitemap and then it became fine but after few days the same message start appearing in searches can anyone please help me to find this problem i am very upset.

Fabian rane, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  2. Burak Ermeydan

Burak Ermeydan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you check meta description etc.

Burak Ermeydan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  3. arulkaruppannan

arulkaruppannan Member

Best Answers:
    You need to check your website code if your site seems hacked.
    To find out the issue, "Sign in to Webmaster Tools and check the "Security Issues" section to see details of sample URLs that might be hacked or use any online tools like sucuri".
    Now you will get an idea what is the issue.
    Then fix the issues that allowed your website to be infected. Otherwise, your site is likely to be reinfected.
    Request a review in the Security Issues section in Webmaster Tools when your entire website is clean and secure.
    Then they will remove "The site may hacked" message.

arulkaruppannan, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  4. Roy Jemee

Roy Jemee Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I have also faced this problem. But when I update my site it solved. Update means I have checked all PHP files, CSS files and also all folders. I found some unnecessary folders and files and delete them. I think hacker create some folder and upload his hacking data.

Roy Jemee, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  5. fir3143

fir3143 Banned

Best Answers:
    You will need to check out the codes from your site. I am sure there is a malicious codes installed or remove any unnecessary folders and files.

fir3143, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  6. ByteChef

ByteChef Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    We had the same issue once last year and we were puzzled about it. It was our website done in plain old HTML & CSS, setup on a small VPS behind a firewall which blocked all ports except 80. It left us wondering why Google was showing our Website is infected on every Google search listing.

The issue was we had changed the whole HTML structure when we had redesigned our website and even the words had been changed. So Google believed that there is something wrong here as the Website has changed drastically so has been hacked.

So we did a 301 redirect from old page to new pages and then resubmitted the sitemap. That was a huge eye opener for us.

ByteChef, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  7. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    probably one of your advertisers is pushing some spyware or something

pmf123, Jul 23, 2015 IP