1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Remove link in flash banner

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by slim, Mar 18, 2013.

I need to remove or change a link in a flash banner but have no idea or the tools to do it. Can anyone point me in the right direction or help me out?

Many Thanks

slim, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can remove it if, you have source files of that flash. If, you do not have source file then find .swf file to .FLA compile software in google and convert your .swf file to .fla file and you can remove the link in source file.

creativewebmaster, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  3. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    If, you will not get any software, then send me .SWF file I will help you to remove that link.

creativewebmaster, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  4. TestingWhiz1

TestingWhiz1 Member

Best Answers:
    All you need is to open the flash source file that is .fla file. Then choose the Actions to open action window. Find the url and replace it with the one you need.

TestingWhiz1, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  5. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My question would by WHY IN THE BLUE BLAZES ARE YOU PUTTING A FLASH BANNER ON A WEBSITE?!?

When did we get to 2001? Admittedly, I say the same thing about bandwidth hogging accessibility garbage javascripted image rotating banners... But a flash banner? Really? REALLY?[/b] REALLY?!?... really...

Do you also have auto-playing music, gif animated backgrounds, MARQUEE text, and a splash page?

deathshadow, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  6. slim

slim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because the banners work for my target market on one particular page and do really well high for the high end product its promoting. It gets 70% more clicks that lead to appointments than static. I don't use any banners on my other site's. Not because they are "so 2001" but because they don't perform.
    If they did I would.

slim, Mar 18, 2013 IP