1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Remote Upload Help

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by alyptic, Feb 2, 2012.

Hello,

I am relatively new to remote uploading and would like some assistance. I'm having a difficult time uploading my files from filehost to filehost, which I would like to see happen since filehosts are dropping like flies.

Anyways, I'm trying to remote upload files from one host to another, with no particular order. If I had to list, I would say Despotifiles --> Turbobit, Filevelocity and freakshare. Whereas turbobit and filevelocity already have their own methods of uploading, they only have major file hosts. How would I say... remote upload from Freakshare (or another file host) to turbobit? Turbobit only has logins for a few big file hosts, making Freakshare --> Turbobit nearly impossible.

I also looked up a few things through google, but none of them were very helpful at all. I read about "using a direct download" method, but this is really time consuming.

What I'm looking for is a method to trasnfer my entire depositfiles account onto a smaller host like freakshare. Or from small host to small host such as a trasnfer from freakshare --> filevelocity for example.

I've tried directransfer.net but this was not very helpful. I was able to log in fine, but I had no FTP uploads available, so it wasn't possible to transfer from one FTP server to the other.

Can anyone give me some help or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

alyptic, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  2. alyptic

alyptic Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bump, but can anyone help? I've also tried the usual username: password@domain/file stuff but that wasn't very helpful...

alyptic, Feb 3, 2012 IP