1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Remote Desktop Account 10$ Month - 1GB UPLINK [Sameer Hosting]

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by adviceforall, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ct2k7

ct2k7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As this service still stands, until further notice, since I am investigating recent events and the accusations. All clients of SameerHosting will be informed on Monday 20th April 2008 regarding recent events.

These events have to cause for concern now, apart from the very recent event whereby internation and staff have occurred.

ct2k7, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  2. NathanCH

NathanCH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey everyone,

I was also scammed by ScameerHosting last month. Over the last few weeks I've made it my dedication to spread the news about this scammer. I love it how despite all negative scam reviews, idiots on DigitalPoint still buy from this 14 year old idiot. All I have to say is that if you buy from SameerHosting after reading this thread you deserve to get scammed - honestly, how stupid can you be. (I'm not referring to those in this thread who have already been scammed but those who buy in the future.)

I've given up trying to get my money back, quiet frankly, I don't care anymore because I know for a fact that I have costed him hundred of dollars over the past few weeks. That gives me gratitude. For those who have been recently scammed you can help out too:

1. Go to every hosting review company and submit a negative review for Sameer Hosting. Submit more than one review if you have to.

2. Find all threads he creates here on DigitalPoint and other forums and rate them 1 star. This helps more than you think.

3. Reply to these threads and post as many links as possible with proof him scamming.

4. This is the most IMPORTANT. Dispute the transaction on PayPal. If paypal gets lots of disputes they will ban his account and IP. If 10 people had done this already, then he would be in hell by now.

And please, for the love of god, all you noobs who come here and say "Sameer Hosting is great!", just watch. At first he seems perfect, but in 30 days, after the payment is completed (when you can't dispute it), he'll scam you.

Sorry everyone for being so negative. And I apologize for my poor grammar in this post, but I'm trying in a hurry. If you want anymore information or evidence about him scamming me, just send me a Private Message and I'd be happy to help you.

NathanCH, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  3. M3-Dan

M3-Dan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i suggest your first port of call to refund raidz as he was scammed a whole server worth $130+ which got taken off him for no reasoning

M3-Dan, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  4. blackflagwtf

blackflagwtf Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ct2k7, how are you planning on compensating for damages?

blackflagwtf, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  5. raidz

raidz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are there any updates? I just got an e-mail talking about reinstalling the os but no announcement about Jordan.

raidz, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  6. raidz

raidz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jordan has not been let go by this company or given a leave. He is still working for SameerHosting and I have proof. Will post once I talk to ct2k7.

raidz, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  7. NathanCH

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Company? It's not a company. Jordan is just a 14 year old kid doing it from his bedroom.

NathanCH, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  8. raidz

raidz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OMG! I am so sorry, I am tired, you are correct, this is not a Company. I think ct2k7 is now ignoring me. If he doesn't get in touch with me in the next 4 hours I am posting proof.

raidz, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  9. LH-Danny

LH-Danny Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nathan, I was told your account was suspended because you started a dispute in PayPal.

LH-Danny, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  10. NathanCH

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Post the proof now. Why wait.

Ok? That's for the irrelevant information. I asked for a refund 1 day after I sent the money, he refused to give it to me then suspended my account. Thus I disputed.

It's obvious you're being told what to say by Jordan seeing as I just had this conversation with him on msn 5 minutes ago. I recommend you stay out of this.

NathanCH, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  11. ct2k7

ct2k7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Apologies for my lack of response in the past few hours, I have away from office pending an urgent meeting. Jordan has been placed on compassionate leave, however, I requested that all accounts be transferred to a different server so that I can sort out software licensing etc.
    Until the migration is complete, he'll be working in technical support/sales.

Regards,
    Shamil

ct2k7, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  12. ripified

ripified Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol. how everybody wants hiim to go and yet you are still keeping him. gl with that.

ripified, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  13. M3-Dan

M3-Dan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not good enough

Stop making excuses for his mistakes, and just fire him, he has caused more then enough hassles for all the clients posting in this thread

M3-Dan, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  14. raidz

raidz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have talked to Jordan's legal guardians and they are taking no responsibility for his actions. They are treating him like a real business owner instead of a 14 year old child. I can't express how incredibly irritated I am right now with this whole mess.

UPDATE:

Alright guys. I have been advised by other members to post a review on wht. The link: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=856359 please go post what Jordan has done to you in that thread. Thanks

raidz, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  15. soldoni

soldoni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI, but why now I have only 20Gb of space?? when I buy it you promised me all the space that I need LOL! And why the connection is 100mb and not 1Gb? and where is the uTorrent program??

I cant submit a ticket on the site because the image verification not work!!!

soldoni, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  16. raidz

raidz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you been following this thread at all? :confused:

raidz, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  17. M3-Dan

M3-Dan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just FYI, before this kid trys anything

ive heard hes gunna start spreading rumors of me asking him for naked pictures, now im more then willing to send my ENTIRE chat history with him which is about 2 days worth :p and proove this is total and utter lie,

just thought id get in, before he did post these rumors and alogations

M3-Dan, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  18. cyberddl

cyberddl Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yaa... he's wrongly advertising his hosting.. everywhere....hosting is 3rd class...

after payment RDA will work for 5 days only. then they try to kick you out giving different good reasons...

cyberddl, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  19. cyberddl

cyberddl Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    he behaved very good to me when he required... money i paid $10 for hosting. 2nd day he asked me for $5 to keep his paypal balance in +ve. and on 7th day my account has no utorrent and on 9th day account disabled :(. I thaught that he's good reliable person so i paid $5... but yesterday when i asked ? when you will allow utorrent owner said that m not owner of Sameer Hosting RDA hahahahaha. He's really a child.. 14 year old nooob.... in business.

guyz... if you wanna save your money and time dont use SAMER HOSTING .......@ ALL

101% SCAMMERS.

sameerhosting.co.uk please dont ever never try to buy single thing from them. i lost my $15 if you wanna lose it. then go.

20. cyberddl

cyberddl Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.