1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Reliable Post2Host Business For Sale - FREE Blesta Included

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SKISLAL, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello all,

I m selling my post2host web hosting service, mostly a webmaster's community for me

This service has been offering free web hosting since August 2009. We first started offering post2host cpanel hosting and later switched to Direct Admin after one year of cPanel experience. There has been server providers' change in the past but no client was left behind. We have always been a reliable and secure free web hosting provider and also a friendly community where webmasters can chit chat. The forum also includes tutorials, off topic sections, serious discussions and web development sections. The forum currently has around 9500 posts and

603 members. I will share detailed info about forum stats to serious buyers via PM if you contact me .

Domain

Service domain is valid until 31st August 2011 and has a Google PageRank 1. Domain is registered on godaddy and will be pushed to your Godaddy account after sale.

Server

Currently we are hosting this service on a EU located VPS . Server cost is $20/month. Server is located in Amsterdam and has following specifications... For the current service level, server is pretty enough. Load is under %5 most of the time. I will share all detailed server and traffic info with serious buyers via PM too.

Full Root Access
    100 Mbps connection
    DirectAdmin
    Unlimited [bandwidth] traffic/bandwidth
    2 IP Addresses
    100GB RAID-1 Storage
    Powered by OpenVZ
    Unlimited mail accounts
    SolusVM Control Panel

Software

The main page uses a MySQL-PHP powered forum software named SMF 2.0 RC 3 . Simple Machines Forum really provides a secure, fast discussion environment and we are pretty satisfied with what it provides. I can help the potential buyers to manage the forum for a while if need be. SMF Admin panel is not hard to handle and I can provide any info/help needed.

At this post2host service, no special software is used to check member's post counts. Me and moderator's checked members posting activity regularly manually. Inactive members are sent a ready-template mail and informed to visit the forum. But there are free tools that can help you do this work automatically. And I will be glad to help the buyer on this issue if need be .

Also a Blesta Web Hosting Billing Software is included in this sale. Blesta is professional client management, billing, and support software. Modular design means Blesta works for a wide range of business types including web-hosting companies, web designers, developers and many more. You can see how Blesta works here,
    SEMrush
    http://demo.blesta.com/

It is a good option if you wanna consider paid upgrades or switch to paid hosting business in the future. It also provides creation of free hosting accounts. Blesta owned license is sold for $174.95 on their homepage and around $150 on resellers. But this lifetime license is included for FREE in this sale. Blesta license will be invalid if you want to switch server provider since it is attached to current IP's only. But if you plan to stay in this server which I will share detailed info via PM, you can enjoy your lifetime Blesta. Blesta is currently already installed by me and ready to go by the way. You can do little customizations and kick off !

http://www.blesta.com/

Monetization

Currently this service is not actually monetized. We have co.cc and cz.cc referral income around $2-2.5/month and bidvertiser ads which earn around $1.5-2 month. But if you have a google adsense, I m sure you can get better results. I tried with my friend's google adsense in the past and he was able to make $10-12 in a month via my
    ads. Also members can subscribe via forum software and help our service stay alive. Last month's donations were around $10. Paid upgrades are also an option but I never had the chance to set that off since I started my ph.D which is the reason I sell this service. Actually I have run this as a hobby till now and I really think a good
    job has been done. With some better marketing effort and a combination of Adsense- Paid Upgrades- Donations, I believe this service can be better monetized.

I guess all is said... I m selling this service since I really have no time anymore. Since I started my ph.D this is becoming hard for me to handle. Domain will be pushed via Godaddy, Blesta is installed and ready 2 go, I will share server and forum stats via PM to interested buyers. This really is sth besides a web hosting
    business. This is a vibrant community where members freely discuss about web, world, and famous topics.

As I said before, I can still participate in the thing after sale for a period of time to help the buyer. I will do my best to help to buyer and my former users, you can be sure.

You can contact me via mail

SKISLAL/AT/gmail.com
    Code (markup):

or via PM on this forum..... If you want my msn, PM me so we can have a chat too.

Regards;

---------------------------

BIN : $350
    Starting BID : $100

SKISLAL, Nov 19, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.