1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying RELIABLE and affordable developer required

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Outlaw_Racing, Feb 22, 2015.

Hi,

I need to find a new developer to help me take my site(s) to the next level.

In the first instance it will be some Wordpress development, but moving forward it will be front and backend development for a site built using WSNlinks, you will need to be happy working on both as well as dealing with database admin.

I have had a few developers who have let me down, I have one simple rule which is the developer sets the delivery for each feature, but they must stick to the delivery date. In other words, I flexible on delivery dates, but I need them to be stuck to as I can't plan or run the business with things slipping all the time.

I need someone who matches all of these criteria...

1. Think for yourself and have your own initiative and ideas!
    2. Can set project/task delivery dates and meet them.
    3. Good ideas
    4. Happy using Trello / Kanban style of working
    5. Fluent English written and spoken
    6. Takes payment by Paypal and can invoice me
    7. Good communicator, no disappearing for days at a time!

My first project is to improve the categories on my Wordpress site so that they have some of the lay-out like this http://moz.com/ugc/category/link-building

Drop me a PM and hopefully we can work together!

Cheers

Outlaw_Racing, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  2. rivalove.cz

rivalove.cz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    you can contact me on skype: ladislavbalon or email: or phone: +420 607 777 803

With regards Ladislav Balon

rivalove.cz, Feb 27, 2015 IP