1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Releasing A Product Thats Going To Convert Very High - Around 6%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chum112, Nov 21, 2008.

1. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyone can however were currently redoing landing page, and going to provide banners etc etc.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  2. RattleSnake316

RattleSnake316 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chum, finally you are listening. Assuming your taking advice, here's my thoughts:

I thought The Rich Jerk was just a persona on a sales page, but evidently you are actually quite like him (maybe with not quite the same riches.)

You came out, made big outrageous claims, failed miserably, and yet still come back with "I'm better than you" attitude.

I'm sure you would have made a big fuss about how successful the sales page was had you started making alot of sales, so you have to expect critisicm when you fail so badly.

It's good that you're attempting to re-do the page, add affiliate tools etc, but in summary:

I tried to give you benefit of the doubt, but you're clearly rubbing people the wrong way, so come back with a relaunch of a new attitude also.

RattleSnake316, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't give a rats ass what you do with your landing page from here on in, your just an arrogant prick.

Why don't you apologize to everyone and admit your were just dumb and wrong.....:D

terryd, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  4. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    LOL i like this thread.

Right i think everybody should leave it now - Give the kid a chance to sort everything out, and we all come back with a fresh attitude.

No nonsense, no BS claims - just a solid affiliate page, with a decent sales pitch - and we'll see how it goes.

Ps Chum - Im not designing a landing page - Im not a designer - And if you reckon a designer made that for you - I would fire him now!

See ya'll in a few weeks once he's sorted it out.

PHAZ, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  5. miko72

miko72 Member

Best Answers:
    Long Time reader, infrequent poster....

Thanks for the great tips guys, this has indeed been an interesting thread to read. It will no doubt assist me in getting it "close to right" when I start on my new project.

And thanks to the author of the thread for teaching me how not to go about it. Some of the comments were a little harsh, but from here it looks as though the responses were warranted as we all felt like we were banging our head against a wall trying to get a point across.

Good luck with your product.

PS - I took offence to the "Typical Aussie" thing earlier on!!!!:D:D:D:D

miko72, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  6. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow...all it took was one guy with his dreams and expectations, and the rest of you decide to jump in like it's a bloodsport, just to vent some real world frustrations.

Agreed, the guy was arrogant and acted really prickey but heck, Releasing anyone's first product is like a dream, sort of like making your first CB sale, you realize you've arrived at a world you didn't know was possible, and are the equal of people you respect. So it's even harsher than you'd imagine typing out stuff like this, and the crap I've seen here wasn't meant to guide or educate the guy, it's just to make him feel miserable. To me, making someone feel that way, especially someone I've never met, isn't worth a damn thing. No wonder the guy went into hyper-defensive mode.

So give the dude a break, and let's instead tell him what to improve upon with his sales page. He might really have something here, being the first on the scene with a graboid guide, and with a decent payout too.

I just hope everyone following this thread learns from another's error, and doesn't let this mistake go to waste, especially when releasing your own product.

Anyways, keep the peace folks.
    Ciao,
    Medic.

MedicAffiliate, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  7. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:

Thanks for the response mate.

Yes i realize i was arrogant, but i was just trying to aim high. I got a bit down about this thread.

If anyone wants to do the design of the site im wiling to pay decent money, also for banners, text links etc etc.

Thanks. Just PM me.

chum112, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  8. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    plenty of peeps willing to help out with design etc on here for real.

mill123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  9. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Please just drop me an email and we can go from there.

chum112, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  10. SuperbSpurs

SuperbSpurs Peon

Best Answers:
    The trait of most successful people is an ability to listen and to constantly learn. Chum112 ois starting to listen so lets be a bit kiner from now on eh?

Would be nice to see the landing page when it's all done and stuff.

SuperbSpurs, Dec 2, 2008 IP