1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Releasing A Product Thats Going To Convert Very High - Around 6%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chum112, Nov 21, 2008.

1. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    LOL. Webmasters make me laugh.

:D

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While I don't think 6% or any % can be predicted (20+ CB launches later, trust me you can anticipate and project numbers all day based on relevant data, it doesn't mean that's what you are going to achieve.

Secondly, you will learn sooner or later (hopefully sooner), that even though these guys are being harsh, if you put up a wall to every comment you're def. not going to get loyal affiliates. Bend with them, take their suggestions/critiques seriously, stop defending yourself and positioning yourself with "I don't care". These aren't just sales people or CB affiliates, these are marketers, just like you (some better some worse). Marketing to marketers is a tough feat mate, not talking about 6%, talking about your swagger. Shit I've had my programs ripped to pieces before, and I soaked up every single comments and made changes accordingly to please and attract my affiliates not argue with them or be like "told you so nia nia". This is business not the schoolyard, if you made 100K from this already then you shouldn't have to boast/defend or even pre-launch, you should be confident (not cocky).

This post is also not to offend you but to offer a hand in the ways of the keyboard/communication in your sensitive position with a mediocre MMO program. I'm sorry but after taking a peak I have to agree with the webmaster you just quoted. Make changes and listen to your potential affiliates. That's why you're here isn't it? To attract affiliates? Give them what they want, and you shall see your rewards, or do things 'your way' only, with a stubborn defense system and you'll see that this will probably be your first and last prod for a while.

my .02
    N.

NCMedia, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  3. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Agree with everything you said.

Although. Like i said earlier. Im predicting this.

We have a lot of people involved with it who have had success across different areas. So were hoping.

I appreciate all input. Some though has been utter nonsense.

And i will post up some stats a few days after it has launched.

And im enough of a man to admit when im wrong. In this instance it could fail miserably. Lets just wait and see.

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  4. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Thats a big number man, and sorry, maybe im wrong, but i dont believe you.

It takes along time to get to the magic 6 figures, and when your page looks like that, i cant believe it.

If your on $5k a month (which started as like $1k) thats 2 years, now i haven't been here long only 7 or 8 months.. but let me ask, anyone else made $100k from Graboid?

I tell you what, you spend some of your '100k' on a webdesign, say like $300-400, get a proper pitch, following marketing rules such as bringing your readers up and down in emotion, make it look fantastic, PROVIDE AFFILIATE SUPPORT - banners, articles, keywords etc, and you WILL succeed.

However, after telling everyone how you dont care, you've just lost what.. 234 thread views so id say around 100 affiliates? smooth.

Now this is not directed at YOU atall but to all publishers in general, please, please, please provide affiliates with gear. Images, articles, landers, keywords, ppc examples. It really makes my blood boil when i see a site, and thers no affilite stuff.

good luck with business.

PHAZ, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  5. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok righto that video has to go.

1. memorize it ffs.
    2. look at the camera
    3. its "ezeen" not "enzyne" lol
    4. the copy is pretty terrible. if you're making that much cash at least get someone to look over it for you.
    5. the price is pretty crazy imo
    6. listen to ncmedia and the other guys here. quite a few of us make our living doing this so you would think that we know what we're talking about. you're trying out in a pretty epic niche.
    7. hi from a fellow aussie :p

mill123, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  6. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry for the numbers hah.

mill123, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  7. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Done close to 5-6 K a month since february. And exceeding the 11500 for October. And November and December will be similar. Will be close to 100K.

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  8. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:

Why is their an i in ezine then lol?

Im not here to cop a battering. And while i do care. Im not going to be changing the prices or anything like that, cause these work. Im making solid money from it etc etc.

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  9. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyway everyone im changing the video now, going to be automated. Lets see how things go. thanks

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  10. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh! ok so you really are the dude on the video! lol ok ok, that's fine but then if your system works just hand over some review copies and we will check them out, if you know it works and if you want us to promote it at least we have to know what we will be pre-selling for you, don't you think? I'm open to new ideas, so I can help you if I know what the product is about, I'll see and promote and see how well it converts. ;)

inzpiration, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  11. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Okay mate. Were going to change the video to an automated video and slides.

75% payout of $50.

- E-book contains a lot of strategies on natural SEO, Ezine articles, Youtube, landing pages.etc etc

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  12. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That could be a solution, hand out some review copies to a few of the members here who have posted on this thread and let them report back here with their opinions (I'm not interested, too busy).

This will either validate your beliefs and at the same time if they post back here with their opinions you are bound to get a slue of affiliates pushing this product for you (assuming it's positive feedback).

The balls in your court but at the moment you are probably losing more affiliates than gaining any.

Good luck!

terryd, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  13. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Nah sorry no need for review copies.

Screenshots are up.

And there will be another screenshot on the 1st of November. Showing the October earnings of $11700 USD.

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  14. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok you predict 6% conversion rate but with your noob attitude I predict you'll Fail miserable! Sorry but I think most of us share the same opinion ;) Good Luck, maybe you're making that much, but I guess you're not anyway, we don't believe you, we don't care about it, or the screenshots either understand that.

And since you're not willing to give away review copies to affiliates then your method doesn't work and you're afraid, jealousy you said...hahaha that makes me laugh. Whatever bro seem that you still have a LOT to learn on how to successfully release a product on CB! Nah nah nah... that's what you say so affiliate will say "Nah!" to your tiny little product as well mate. WE DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE.

We were just trying to give feedback for you and you refused our advice. Besides this will work "Better" as a WSO lol than as a CB product. this is just how to promote ANOTHER CJ affiliate program bro! .... it is like "Buy my guide where I show you how to promote Earth4Energy...." ie? Anyway, I still wish you good luck....you'll need it.

EDIT: haha congratulations you're the lucky one to get my post number 666...

inzpiration, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  15. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    O.K.......I now officially join the crowd.

I predict your product will fail miserably because your too arrogant to take on constructive advice.

You really have no clue do you??

terryd, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  16. ProfessionalDude

ProfessionalDude Peon

Best Answers:
    guys lets wait for a screenshots :D

ProfessionalDude, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  17. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Whether it fails or not is not important.

Im making enough money, not to make 1 sale off this e-book.

:)

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  18. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Review copy sent to ProfessionalDude, he seems the least arrogant on here. :)

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  19. ProfessionalDude

ProfessionalDude Peon

Best Answers:

Ohh thanks, let me read and test it. i will give detailed review shortly!

ProfessionalDude, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  20. seregap

seregap Active Member

Best Answers:
    no matter what fake screenshit ProfessionalDude gets this guy is a joke. fucking hilarious

seregap, Nov 22, 2008 IP