1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Releasing A Product Thats Going To Convert Very High - Around 6%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chum112, Nov 21, 2008.

Hi everyone. As you saw by my last thread i wanted to beat the last frontier which for me is clickbank.

Im proud to say we are releasing a product that will and can convert as high as 6%. So theres profit for everyone to be made. Yes its an e-book, but when you see it you will like it.

If your interested PM me, because im not here to spam. Just giving you guys some info on a great opportunity.

P.S Commission is 75% = $60.

chum112, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You know the conversion rate of a product yet to be released. How can you know this exactly?

dcristo, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  3. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Estimations.

But we would be suprised big time if it performed under this.

I know you guys get told a lot. Just wanted to come here and give you a heads up.

chum112, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  4. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate just post it here, there's enough good affiliates around here to know if your talking out your butt or not.

If it's a good clickbank product then this is the right place to post it! :D

terryd, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  5. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    chum112, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    MMO product converting at 6% that's impressive. Probably also BS too :rolleyes:

dcristo, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  7. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Frankly mate, noone can know the conversion rate before launching a product. And 6%? you would be lucky to even have a 0.01% i would say especially with that movie that is just not credible - just reading off somewhere.

Mate, its obvious that you have no experience thats why you talk like this...be realistic you cant expect to just come in here and state such things - you will only make a fool of yourself and not impress anyone really...

web_18designer, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  8. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Nah sorry, if they don't believe the video then good on them. Thats what we have screenshots for.

Nah im not making a fool of myself.

chum112, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  9. wowhaxor

wowhaxor Banned

Best Answers:
    Not to be mean but it looks like you're wearing makeup in the video...

wowhaxor, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  10. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol. well to be honest when I read the first post I was curious, and skeptical at the same time, sorry mate but yes, this kind of product can't give you a 6% conversion rate and I'm no trying to be a jerk, it's just the truth imo don't try to fool potential affiliates, that's not a good strategy. and yes, by doing these claims you really are making a fool of yourself. As I said, this is just constructive criticism anyway, take it or leave it. no harm intended.

EDIT: Are you kidding me?
    That's all the content on your super affiliate resource page? ... someone needs to REALLY learn how to do this. ;)

inzpiration, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  11. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    LOL nah thats the light mate. Josh thinks he looks terrible mate. (Hi Def)

We might switch it over to an automated thing. Because the aussie accent doesn't sound to good.

chum112, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  12. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Making a fool of yourself is doing something stupid. I really feel once we get the video right, this will convert highly.

You guys are being to harsh on this.

Jealousy maybe?

chum112, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  13. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    no one here is jealous, you make a claim in your post "6%" we go to your web page, and think . . . . . . . . . read the above posts.

If you make claims, expect responses, if you do not like the responses do not seek the forums help or opinions.

Faclez, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  14. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually no some responses are just stupid.

Lets just wait and see i made a prediction around 6%, once we get this video sorted, im sure it will do around their. For my adword campaigns.

You all realize maybe there are others better then you at things? like running adwords campaigns etc etc?

chum112, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  15. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think people here are jealous at all......just realistic.

As I said in my first post, there are some very good affiliates here and they know what they are talking about.

I think web_18designer prediction of 0.01% could be closer to the mark though.

There are some very big heavy hitters in the MMO niche that would love a 6% conversion and don't achieve it, non the less good luck with your product.

terryd, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  16. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Im changing the video mate.

If if im wrong, sorry.

But i think this will do well.

I will be able to reply in a few hours everyone.

:)

chum112, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  17. gkgk11

gkgk11 Peon

Best Answers:
    You made my day. 6% conversion? More like .06% Terrible Video, Terrible Copy, Terrible Design. Fail.

gkgk11, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  18. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm guessing people misunderstood your words...
    It's one thing to be optimistic, another to be pretentious. Tell you what, though, you do have a lot of people's attention now so if you provide people here with a screenshot of your CB account showing the hops:sales ratio, they will be a lot more convinced to begin promoting your product. This is the kind of thing that does well with an IM mailing list, so you need to target the real serious marketers with long lists like those. This is a tricky niche that can only work if you network, like, a LOT. So you have a bit of burrowing around to do before you start predicting the future.

And, I'm sorry, but it does look like you have a bit too much makeup on, that's what people will focus on instead of your message. And if you're reading from someplace and can't memorize it, do keep it next to your webcam or something, so you don't have to look away every time.

Just a couple of my suggestions, good luck with your campaign ;)

MedicAffiliate, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  19. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Lol the bottom line is your site is ugly. There's so many things wrong with it, that will push potential customers away.

Go to clickbank, find a high gravity product, look at the pitch page and see what they do to convert at high rates. Yours will probably convert at 0.00001.

I made a product once, with a nice sales page, following all the rules, and an AFFILIATE SECTION for a start.

Guess what, I had about 50 affiliates send about 200 hops each. Not, One, Sale.

Its NOT EASY!! And with a poor sales page, you might never cover the cost of your product activation.

PHAZ, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  20. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't care if the sites ugly.

This year im close to 100K with graboid alone.

:)

Think i care?

Think they will care?

Money sells.

(not to be arrogant mate).

chum112, Nov 22, 2008 IP