1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ Released ] Free phpBB Revenue Sharing MOD v0.02

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by Darkhodge, Aug 25, 2006.

Hey everyone,

I've just released an updated version of ThinkBling's phpBB revenue sharing mod, which is of course FREE! :) It has been tested on my forum and is working fine so here's some more information. It's just the text I've copy and pasted from my site.

I will be submitting it to phpBB.com as well but I need to look over the readme.txt file as they have a really strict submission system.

===

What Is Revenue Sharing?
    Revenue sharing is a approach webmasters take to encourage users to post in forums, post articles, writing blogs etc... by rewarding them with a share of the revenue. A working example can be seen on forums such as DigitalPoint

What Does This MOD Do?
    This is a MOD for phpBB that allows you to offer your members a share of the revenue that their topic makes through the Google AdSense Programme. The installation is quick and easy and it's a great method of promoting your forum.

Features

* Default setting of 1:1 revenue sharing ratio.
    * Ads are shown in the header.
    * Ability to set default publisher-ID and channel.
    * Ability to turn revenue sharing on and off.
    * Ability to set the minimum number of posts before members can participate in revenue sharing.
    * Participants can submit channels as well as publisher IDs.
    * Publisher IDs entered by users are checked for correct length before being shown. If they have incorrect length the default ID is shown.
    * Members are not shown their own ads to prevent click fraud and accidental clicks.

Support
    Please visit our forum to ask for more information, support or make requests.

Download
    At the bottom of this page: phpBB Revenue Sharing MOD v0.02

===

Hope you guys find this script useful and please get back to me with feedback. :)

Hodge

Darkhodge, Aug 25, 2006 IP
  2. mnymkr

mnymkr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is this module updated?

mnymkr, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  3. silas2

silas2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will check and let You Know

silas2, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  4. Le GoogelGuRu

Le GoogelGuRu Guest

Best Answers:
    What versions of phpBB is this modification for?

Le GoogelGuRu, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  5. mnymkr

mnymkr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not the new version but mods like this are fairly popular yet SMF nor PHPBB have one

mnymkr, Jan 17, 2008 IP