1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rejected Keywords - "Website contains forbidden content - Content guidelines"

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by progress, Jan 18, 2007.

Well just as my campaigns started taking off, I have a whole slew of my keywords Rejected - when I click them for more details, I see:

"Website contains forbidden content - Content guidelines"

No clue as to *which* portion of the content guidelines they believe I'm contravening...

I'm rather confused by the whole thing, as my landing pages are all totally above board and legit as far as I'm aware.

I've emailed adcenter support for clarification, but no response yet.

Does anyone here have any suggestions on common causes, or what I'm able to do to get my legitimate advertising campaigns running again? Thanks

progress, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  2. toddo14

toddo14 Banned

Best Answers:
    what is the landing page that you're sending traffic to?

toddo14, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  3. progress

progress Guest

Best Answers:
    I'd rather not post specifics, but it sounds like they're on the case anyway now, so hopefully should be sorted soon. Looks like mistaken flagging for content guidelines so far.

Main reason I posted was just to hear if this sort of thing happens often, and whether there are known design/content issues that I should avoid.

progress, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  4. SonicReducer

SonicReducer Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you call them. They are very responsive. I spent about a half hour today on the phone with them because of rejected keywords/ads. There are a few glitches in their system still so you need to stay on top of these rejections.

SonicReducer, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  5. progress

progress Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah thats what I was thinking must be the case Sonic - though my not being in the US makes me less inclined to jump on the phone over each issue.

Its now been resolved thankfully, so I'll keep an eye on things and now have a better idea of these procedures.

progress, Jan 22, 2007 IP