1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Regular Movie Review, Gossip Writers from India

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sidgoyal, Feb 18, 2010.

I am looking bollywood and hollywood movie and gossip writers

Around 400 word Articles ( well researched and Opinion based -- Not Just plain story previews ) -- 4 articles per week.

I need 3 such writers.

Please PM me, with samples.

sidgoyal, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. Arunrajvs

Arunrajvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I wish to submit my bid for your project. Please check PM for sample articles, my blogs and website and rates per article. I am a platinum writer(expert) for ezinearticles, the best article directory online. I am also an avid blog writer who has written on a variety of popular topics, conceivable and unimaginable. I am an SEO writer, a content developer and specialize in online reputation management. I manage the reputation of popular brands online. Apart from these, I am also a freelance script writer for television and movies. I have been passionately involved in the writing field since the past 12 years and have been involved in virtually every form of writing. You will be assured great content with a high amount of traffic to your site. I have a bank of sample articles and blog posts, which can be furnished on demand.
    http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Arunraj_V.S.

Arunrajvs, Feb 21, 2010 IP