1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Registering Your UDID

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Karen May Jones, Jun 17, 2015.

Has anyone used the udid registration site activatemybeta? I'm wondering if they offer the developer option so you can bypass Apples $99 dollar fee (last time I checked). So far, finding the phone model is the only thing I've managed to do, and that's a pretty big help because I dont know jack when it comes to apple products, but my kids thing they are the BEST. But is anyone here a memeber or user - beta tester? Thanks, Got some hand me down Apple stuff I'm trying to fiddle with - and I dont know what I'm doing. :(

deleted because i didnt know the site had a redirect in it. sorry. - okay so I'm not taking up some blank space, I'll offer up this information in its place.
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30767309/how-register-ios-9-beta-device source
    developer.apple.com -> Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles -> Devices

if you want to update to IOS 9 beta or legitimately activate your device ? Then you need to register your iPhone IPad iPod udid to Apple Developer Account to enjoy all features of iOS 9.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    Karen May Jones, Jun 17, 2015 IP