1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Registering a LLC and Bank in USA

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by jainy25, Mar 18, 2015.

Hi

So I have been looking to register a new company abroad in the US, mainly for managing the revenues coming online through Paypal. The funds would only circulate in US operations and there would barely be any outflow to abroad.

The revenues will have low transaction value, so there is just no point in running the venture from my country(India) as there would be even more fee cuts.

I heard the State of Delaware is the best place for this purpose with the flexibility they provide.

Looking around for the total setup cost, I am really confused. Some start from about $199 and some go as high as $1k.

Any guidance?

jainy25, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You will need an "agent" in the state that you incorporate in. Delaware is a good one, as you mention. The fees for agents vary based upon what is asked of them. If you just want to list them and their address in your application, the fee will be much less as opposed to if you want them to fill out the forms, file the application, etc. Your best bet is to become extremely familiar with the requirements in the state you are incorporating and then deciding what you need the agent for. Note that incorporating is not rocket science; you just have to follow the rules exactly as they are spelled out on the state's website. There also are usually application filing fees, by the way.

jrbiz, Mar 21, 2015 IP