1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RegisterFly is NO MORE!

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by 007, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Rod

Rod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Going on the advice I have received, I'm saying that if you transfer your domains away from Registerfly and fail to get an authorization code from them, the domain names will eventually move to the new registrar with or without the auth code.

Just remember that the new registrar will continue to ask for an auth code to complete the transfer until that certain time when ICANN decides they will tolerate Registerfy's antics no more.

Rod, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  2. zomega

zomega Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems they also got "hacked" as they explained causing an e-gold exchanger service alot of problems since their dns was redirected to a fake site with a different e-gold #. I don't believe they got "hacked" ... they're taking what they can take before jumping.

zomega, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  3. DarkBrothers

DarkBrothers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well just an update on this...

I just tried transferring a domain out of my registerfly account that has the "RRP" listed as the auth code. It's unlocked as well. Still got denied, failing authorization. :mad:

DarkBrothers, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  4. Rod

Rod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep abreast of happenings at Registerfly at:
    www.registerflies.com

It appears that the original owner is now back in control and things are moving transfer wise. At least the support section appears to be working so put in a ticket re your auth code problems.

Rod, Mar 12, 2007 IP
  5. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm still waiting any kind of response from a ticket since a month now. Nothing is moving...:mad:
    I try to transfer a domain but I can't get the auth code now...

Codythebest, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  6. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    My guess is that if you contact PayPal and copy them a couple of the message from ICANN regarding RegFly that PayPal will get your money back and hopefully pull the plug on RF.

I have the contact info for the top customer service guy at PayPal if you need it.

fr0gman, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  7. Codythebest

Best Answers:
    I just saw this:

What you need to do is create a new free Registerfly Account for your self write down your new login name and password when you have created your new Registerfly Account login to your new Registerfly Account to make sure that you can access your new Registerfly Account logout of you new Registerfly Account and login to your old Registerfly Account go to change of ownership and push one of your domains that is locked in protect fly into your new Registerfly Account logout of your old Registerfly Account and login to your new Registerfly Account you should find the domain that you have just pushed in your new Registerfly Account edit the contact information making sure you do not engage protect fly you should now have access to your AUTHORIZATION CODE do the same with the rest of your domains that are locked in protect fly.

This is actually not working (at least for me). The domain has been pushed in the same situation than before, i.e. without the auth code visible...

Codythebest, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    new reg fly account? Never!

Blogmaster, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  9. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This problem really make me sick one of my biggest site, have expired because their system never renewed it even i have tried to pay 3 times and all payment was deducted from my visa card....

I have tried to contact them via phone but after 1 hour no one want to response the phone I create 4 tickets but still no reply. My fear now is that i can't get back my domain...

PinoyIto, Mar 15, 2007 IP
  10. Codythebest

Best Answers:
    You should check registerflies.com, in the forum I have seen good info.
    They were talking about the tickets support (which is not answered no more) and phone call and other stuff....

Codythebest, Mar 16, 2007 IP