1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Regional firearm friendly website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by OHGO, May 25, 2017.

Why are you selling this site? I'm moving and will no longer be in the Ohio area to help promote and grow the site.

How is it monetized? It's currently not. Though it does feature a classified section that can easily be monetized by charging for premium listings, etc.

Does this site come with any social media accounts? Yes, it has a Facebook page with 2500+ likes that grows daily. Also a MeWe account with tons of contacts and firearm friendly groups that let me advertise in them for free.

How much time does this site take to run? Well, I've put about 2 hours a week in it the last 3 months. I recommend putting some more TLC in it than that to get it back up and going more.

What challenges are there with running this site? Activity is slow currently, but could be fixed with some time and effort. The platform is there and solid and everything works. Its built for growth. From the right person, I just don't have the time for it anymore :-\

The sale includes:
    All software licenses for the site and premium addons. IPB 4.x just renewed for another 6 months, Pages, Commerce, Gallery. It has a few third party addons as well included in the sale such as Classifieds, Quizzes, Donations, and Media.

Other Info: The sale includes every single thing about the site. All marketing material/images and .psd files. I also have about 20-30 window decals left I'll ship to you and about 800 post cards that I've used with pretty good success handing out and shipping to members to help promote the site.

OHGO, May 25, 2017 IP