1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Regarding Entropay

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by pkmogadari, Sep 19, 2016.

Hello Everyone,

I am from India and have been succesfully using Entropay account from past 5 years , i have been using ICICI debit card to upload funds and i have been very much succesful for the past couple of years and suddenly from yesterday the icici debit card is getting declined..

I have contacted the bank , they are clearly saying that there is no issue with the bank ..i have emailed couple of times to entropay and they say the issue is with the bank.

Can someone please let me know what might be the problem , also is there anyone from India facing the same issue from the last couple of days?

Thanks

pkmogadari, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The bank may be the only one that can answer the question. Usually after a few days it should work if it only was a temp. error.. but since it's still not working call the bank again and ask them!

fionix, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  3. pkmogadari

pkmogadari Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I called bank couple of times , and they say that they cant find any declined transcations.Its very strange because i and my brother have been using icici debit cards with entropay from last 5 years and never faced any issue with bank , but from yesterday , our cards are getting declined.

pkmogadari, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  4. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    strange situation you are into there.. Did you tried different places using your card?

fionix, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    since you are using icici bank debit card than you can directly use it in your PayPal account. Paypal now support Indian debit cards from following banks icici, hdfc, idbi (visa only), kotak mahindra bank.

iwebsocial, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  6. BuySomeBitcoins

BuySomeBitcoins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Contact Entropay and ask for the decline reason code.

BuySomeBitcoins, Nov 22, 2016 IP