1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

regarding article submission to different article directories

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by pradeep.balua, Aug 9, 2009.

Hello DP people.I was wondering whether it's k to submit an article with the same title and same body content to different article directories or should I change the body and the title content a bit for each different directory?

thanks in advance

Pradeep

pradeep.balua, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  2. Vedic Warrior

Vedic Warrior Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is OK to do so, but you better off submitting unique articles based on your long-tail-keywords to ezinearticles, goarticles, articledashboard and buzzle. those four article directories are more than enough.

I you are not thrilled that much about submitting each of above given directories an unique article then at least submit an unique one to ezinearticle and same one to rest and other article directories out there.

Vedic Warrior, Aug 9, 2009 IP
    evolveforever likes this.
  3. adithya

adithya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well i recommend you to make some modifications particularly in keywords density and title.. It will avoid duplicate content problem and you will also stand up in different combination's of keywords and keyphrases

adithya, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  4. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's recommended that you rewrite your articles but that can often become very costly. I prefer submitting one article to around 50 article directories and change resource box.

jitendraag, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  5. Kavin

Kavin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no, you can submit same article in different article accepting sites. it will never come under copyright violation. as author bio will be there for the article with your sites link. so you can submit same article.
    but if you are doing article exchange then you should not use same article in different sites.

Kavin, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  6. Nobby

Nobby Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can submite the same article, but firstly its not the best way to do things, and secondly many article sites will not allow dup content and will not approve your article.

Nobby, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  7. krist11

krist11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you submit one article with same content or title in top 10 article directory it is good....

krist11, Aug 12, 2009 IP