1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Regarding adsense Pin number

Discussion in 'Payments' started by sandyseo, Sep 21, 2006.

Hi everybody;

I am waiting for the first adsense payment by google.But their is one problem,actaully the adsense PIN is released by google on 1 st september(yet not recieved) on my previous address.Now i have already changed the address in my adsense account.I don't wanna to take my first adsense amount in previous address because I have already chaged my previous house.

For recieving the first adsense amount on my new address i have to request another adsense PIN number from google.I know that adsense PIN number is never changed but when i request for another pin is their is any possibilities to get the second adsense PIN on my new address and also first payment.

Please solve my problems

sandy

sandyseo, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  2. sandyseo

sandyseo Banned

Best Answers:
    please solve my problem. I am very Upset

sandy

sandyseo, Sep 22, 2006 IP
  3. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is possible to get your first payment on your new address... just mail google support about the changed address and they will guide you or else.. you can do this:
    In your account change your address to the new one and request for a new PIN.

max pain, Sep 22, 2006 IP