1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Refund Paypal Payment.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Prorockz, Mar 17, 2017.

Hello

can u please tell me how to refund my payment digitalpoint forum charge on the sale.

that person who send me order via digitalpoint forum he $175.00 Reversed payment.

and digitalpoint forum charge me $35 automatic of this order. so i need back $35 because this payment is Reversed already for who digitalpoint forum charge

im attached the paypal screen short and other screen shorts

1: https://ibb.co/db1zdv
    2: https://ibb.co/naN5Jv
    3: https://ibb.co/nB1zdv
    4: https://ibb.co/eyyedv

i dont know much about this forum so please help me how to it work
    SEMrush
    thanks

Prorockz, Mar 17, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you might need to put in your post:
    @digitalpoint

this should get their attention. Another way is to click report on your own post. this tends to get someone to take a look at your problem.

On "refund 4", it doesnt look like it has been reversed by that stage. It looks like it is just in paypal dispute. It says they are claiming it was not received.
    Did you lose the dispute? If dispute is still going, print the files onto a cd, take photos, and post it with tracking to the buyers house. Give paypal the tracking id as well. Cant say he didnt receive it if you physically post it.

If you have correctly sent everything that you were meant to send in the sale, and the sale was still reversed. See if you can sell the debt to a debt collector, and or take them to court to recover the money that was stolen from you.

matt_62, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It seems there's dispute.. What are you selling anyway..?

robyries, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    First off, this is a dispute, not a decision. State your case to Paypal, and if you have done what you're supposed to, you will get the money. Second, I don't see whatever this has to do with DigitalPoint? Even if the charge is reversed, why would DP pay you back the fee? The dispute has nothing to do with DP, and the fee would not be reimbursed, AFAIK (@digitalpoint will know for sure)

PoPSiCLe, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  5. matt_62

matt_62 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You could be right.
    Often places where there is a fee to list, or to sell never refund (for example, ebays initial listing fees). However, typically where there is a commission charged for a sale (ebay final fees for example), the commission fee gets reversed if a sale is cancelled.

I feel for the op, he would be hurting a bit.... but I think it is up to DP's discretion on this. I hope he wins the paypal dispute.

@op, I want to know what you sold.

matt_62, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  6. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Has the dispute been resolved?

digitalpoint, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  7. Alex Joe

Alex Joe Member

Best Answers:
    Very irresponsible seller. He said, he will fix his incomplete script. But it was only message, again he said he don't fix it after a day. Because DP charged $35 fees from $175, he will return my money once he back $35 from DP. But not yet, I cannot take risk for his license base script, if he suspend my license after a month! The reason, his behave very sad and not responsible. He hold my money and don't reply message, I pay him as per his script price. DP fees wasn't his selling TOS and we did not make any commitment that I have to handle this fees. So why he hold my money?

What's wrong with me?

The dispute not yet solve @digitalpoint :

proof.jpg

Alex Joe, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  8. Alex Joe

Alex Joe Member

Best Answers:
    His script https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/123movies-clone-cms-pro-version.4362/item
    Script demo 123movies . pk

9. Prorockz

Prorockz Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    no this is not the problem . im new here and i dont know how it work. im selling script 123movies.pk clone. and all worked fine as u can see demo website. and other many customers running my website.

but problem is. this script original price is $300 at the moment we giving on discount price so im load the price on this forum $175 to sell script on discount price. so...

this person (Alex Joe Member) purchase my script in $175 as we already give it on discount price.

after he purchase the script .. im check the payment from paypal account. and im seen as im received $175 Digitalpoint.com automatic get $35 Payment. because of this order. ? this is right way ? im upgrade account and selling my product here and digitalpoint forum automatic charge for the order. and $35 for $175 is it not to much ?

so if they do so. i was dont know they will charge allot for each order

so i tell this person Alex Joe.. .. wait until this issue not solve if not then i will refund u payment as im received the refund from the digitalpoint .. because they charge me with this order.

and now this person saying bad ... about us. men go out and check how many customer used our script and we do all support of them and working all website fine. and if u think we cancel your license or anything . im not force u to buy my script. dont buy . and even im not saying i will not refund u. i will refund u but until issue not solve ... as we solve the issue u will get ur payment back.

Prorockz, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  10. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds like you two should send each other a private message and try and work it out.

superrichguy, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  11. Alex Joe

Alex Joe Member

Best Answers:
    Mr @Prorockz
    I'm not responsible for your personal matter that i have to wait for the issue. You did not fix your incomplete script which script used many customer's. You are a rich guy, but you cannot refund the total figure. Even you avoid me from 17 March, you hold my money but no reply! what is your behave with a client? Listen @Prorockz, your personal problem not my headache, don't show me excuse, you cannot hold my money. There are thousands of script seller on the web, I have to get anyone.
    So please don't show me your personal business. I'm not your business partner.

12. matt_62

matt_62 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    BEFORE this continues, read what I have to say.

I do not know if this script works or not. However, there are scripts that work 100% perfectly, but will not work on certain servers. IF the script works 100%, you are not entitled to a refund for a change of mind.

If the script works 100%, but you cannot get it to work, it is reasonable to request the seller to provide you with support to get it setup and running on your server.

See the attached image. This is the php selectors. You find it from within cpanel, click on "select cpanel version", in the drop down box, change it from "php 5.6 (default)" and select "php 5.6". Here you should have a list of all the different PHP modules that you may or may not need to enable or disable to ensure the script works.

For example, on some scripts, you need to disable opcahce, and zengaurd loader, to get them to work. The screenshot I provided is actually from one of my cpanel accounts. That is a current and viable setup that I am using.

Now, I would expect the seller to be able to provide support, to the extent of being able to say which php modules you need to enable, and or disable. A screenshot of the various settings from the working demo, may help as well. If you cannot change these settings, contact your host to help you.

Only IF the script is proven to be at fault, can you claim a refund.

What makes you think he is rich? Ok, what if I said that wow, you have a website, wow, looks nice. You too must be rich, how can someone so rich like you worry about such a tiny amount as the price of this script?

No. Neither of you is rich.
    Everyone is here because we all need to work hard to scrape a living.

Attached Files:

matt_62, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  13. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think the real problem is that you chose to ignore the important stuff when you were listing your product (the stuff that was in bold and red text).

upload_2017-3-21_18-5-19.png

digitalpoint, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  14. Alex Joe

Alex Joe Member

Best Answers:
    This script not worked, because of this script database problem (he said @Prorockz ), I did not change my mind, he changed, I already wrote about that above (you did not ready my message), I did not put comments here without verification, he comment about PHP version, I did as per his request, but no change, after that he told me the problem is mysql database.

I'm working on various domain registrant more than 5 years, which domains running on various PHP version. I don't lie:
    NC.jpg

And some others running on dedicated VPS:

VPS.jpg

And what do you mean about tiny amount??? A little family can be continue $50 per month in my country, this is $175.
    But little or big amount is not factor, factor is seller closed communication completely after he get money.

I didn't donate my money as "Save for child's".

Alex Joe, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  15. matt_62

matt_62 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I did, I read every word. The way it is written is unclear.
    I misunderstood. I thought you changed your mind, and he promised refund only if digitalpoint gave a refund first.

@Prorockz, if all of this, if this entire thread, if all of this hassle is because digitalpoint helped you to get a sale, but you were upset about the fees, then if I was a mod, I would honestly ban your arse. Without dp, you would have made 0 sales. A fee, even if it is high, you still made money. Just sell the next 100 scripts at $250 each?

So..... what is it? Is it a little bit or alot? Make up your mind. I know the value of money. $175 is alot to me, it is alot to the seller, and it is alot to you -> my comment, was a direct response to you calling someone else rich, and if you read what I wrote, I clearly said that I consider neither of you to be rich.

I wasted my time detailing how to change the php selectors to help you to get the script running. I was trying to help you. I am done trying to help.
    You can both go and

private message yourselves.

matt_62, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  16. Alex Joe

Alex Joe Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help sir. :)

Alex Joe, Mar 22, 2017 IP