1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Refund and comissions

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by vic_msn, Dec 16, 2006.

Almost all products(ebooks) sold via clickbanl promise a 100% money back guarentee. Suppose a person buys a book via my hop link and want a refund will my comission be cancelled ?:eek:

vic_msn, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  2. Futures_Equity

Futures_Equity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think all digital products are required to have a 100% money back guarantee for some clickbank reason, since if customers want their money back and there is no guarantee they can file some statement that they didn't use it and if a lot of people do that it causes some detrimental effect to clickbank's business status

Futures_Equity, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  3. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, it will be cancelled.

You want to choose clickbank products that really deliver, like that, you will not get many refunds. If the product sold via your affiliate links is crap, many buyers will ask for a refunds.

When you sell other than digital products, the refund rates is not so high, because the buyer got to pay to return the product... He thinks twice before asking for a refund!

Franck S, Dec 17, 2006 IP
  4. entreblog

entreblog Banned

Best Answers:
    I know someone using clickbank and he had no refunds and selling ebooks

entreblog, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  5. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    regardless merchant offering refund or not... as long its selling through clickbank, clicknbak ensure up to 60 days of refund period.

charlesgan, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  6. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    if your product meets or exceeds the customer's expectations refunds shouldn't be a problem. customer service also plays into the refund factor.

motheninja, Dec 29, 2006 IP