1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Refreshing an (ebay) script?

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by CheapyD, Jul 30, 2005.

I am using the eBay editor's kit to make a little ebay banner for my forums.
    I want to place the "ad" in the forum's header, but this causes a problem.
    Unlike Google Adsense ads, the eBay script will never refresh while a user surfs the forum (because its in the header).

Is there a way to have the script refresh itself automatically?

Here is the code:

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://lapi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EKServer&amp;ai=dpmsti%2b&amp;bdrcolor=CCCCCC&amp;bin=y&amp;catid=62053+4315&amp;cid=0&amp;eksize=4&amp;encode=ISO-8859-1&amp;endcolor=FF0000&amp;endtime=y&amp;fbgcolor=333333&amp;fntcolor=CCCCCC&amp;fs=0&amp;hdrcolor=81B939&amp;hdrimage=1&amp;hdrsrch=n&amp;img=n&amp;lnkcolor=FFB400&amp;logo=3&amp;maxprice=10&amp;num=25&amp;numbid=y&amp;paypal=n&amp;popup=y&amp;prvd=1&amp;r0=4&amp;sacategoryin=62053+4315&amp;shipcost=n&amp;sid=CAG1&amp;siteid=0&amp;sort=MetaEndSort&amp;sortby=endtime&amp;sortdir=asc&amp;srchdesc=n&amp;tbgcolor=333333&amp;tlecolor=CCCCCC&amp;tlefs=0&amp;tlfcolor=000000&amp;track=1312731&amp;watchcat=1249&amp;width=570"></script>
    Code (markup):

CheapyD, Jul 30, 2005 IP
  2. AfterHim.com

AfterHim.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The header of most forums still refresh with each page load, unless you use a frame, even then they still refresh.

The ads on this forum are in the header, and they refresh because the user views another page, not because google has anything to do with it.

Brandon

AfterHim.com, Jul 30, 2005 IP