1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Reduce-obesity.com EMD for Obesity Site with 17 DA

Discussion in 'Sites' started by shahjahan-the-warrior, Sep 13, 2013.

Dear All,

I have this Adsense blog alongwith the domain name available for sale . Its 10 months old- and is not making much money due to me not being involved in any SEO activities.

Already spent 300 Dollars and went to someone who was not good in SEO, just believed in his words.

Its a very nice domain with perfect EMD. We do get direct organic traffic but not much. However, this domain does deserve a good price. I've even been contacted by HCG's official distributor to help them market their products (I can share the email if you need to see).

This has a lot of potential as you know it is an EMD of "Reduce Obesity" with a hyphen. Very catchy name, just need more relevant & original content and you will start making a lot of money with google ads as well as other Affiliates.

I have take out the Google Ads due to unnecessary/false clicks. Do let me know should you have any questions

Thank you
    SJ

shahjahan-the-warrior, Sep 13, 2013 IP