1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Redneck's determine election!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by anthonycea, Nov 3, 2004.

1. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    "John W. Kerry has built a career aiding the enemies of Western Civilization, such as the VC, the Sandanistas, and Saddam Hussein."

Wasn't saddam our ally not that many years ago, didn't we sell him the chemical weapons he "used on his own people"

when did john kerry aid hussein, or are you thinking of rumsfeild

[​IMG]

ferret77, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Will would not care if Hitler was a Republican, he would still support him ;) :D

anthonycea, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  3. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That's not really Saddam Hussein -- it's one of his stunt doubles...

minstrel, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  4. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya know..we've been in Iraq over a year now, and I have yet to see an interview or a picture of people who were his doubles. I wanna see a show that has them all standing together or something. Iraq's funniest dictator doubles or something.

lorien1973, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  5. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Well, really... if you looked like Saddam Hussein, would you have been hanging around after the invasion? Even the real Saddam was trying not to look like Saddam... the fake ones by now probably all look like Brittney Spears... :eek:

minstrel, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    He should have just make a deal with Bush like he did with Bush Senior at the end of the first Gulf War.

He would have still been in power if he would have been willing to do some business.

Instead they found him hiding in a hole outside of Baghdad, within view of his old palace.

anthonycea, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Don Rumsfeld met with Saddam Hussein as a legally appointed representative of the American government. He did this as part of his job, which was to pursue American interests. Sometimes, we have to meet with people we would rather not. That's displomacy.

John Kerry met, aided, povided advice and counsel to, and took direction from, enemies of America while pursuing his own private agenda in opposition to the agenda of the American government and the American people.

If you can't see the difference, you have serious issues.

Will.Spencer, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  8. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No doubt this is the beginning of the end for the Republican party Trance, they and their friends that control the software companies that make the electronic voting machines are going to be busted and investigated.

The flawed voting process and bribes given to the leaders to distort the voting and election process have turned the entire country into an international disgrace that no country even takes seriously in the world community.

America and it's election and voting process is the joke of the world as you show in your link Trance.

How can they support our "Freedom and Justice for others" when we can not even run a fair and just election in America?

Remember Watergate anyone? Nixon was impeached because of election fraud, this is worse than anything Nixon ever did and American’s accept these last two fraudulent Presidential elections.

Now this is complete destruction that some folks just can not see, when the poor can not vote, when new voters have to stand in line for 12 hours to have an opportunity to vote.

This needs to change or this country is doomed to criminals changing the result in every election.

anthonycea, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  10. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    I guess I was just wondering when kerry aided saddam hussein

its strange how someone goes from ally to nexus of evil in the world in 20 short years

How much did saddam really change in those 20 years? or has he always been the same scumbag

would that be similar to bushes present relationship with the saudis, arn't they the biggest finacers of terrorism, don't the fund extremist wahhbi (?) schools all over the world. Don't they hate freedom? Don't they oppress their people the same way saddam did?

Arn't they ruled by a royal family, is possible to be more unamerican then that?

ferret77, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Will is not going to change his position, I feel that he should join the service and fight for Halliburton ASAP.

Dick Cheney needs more believers because not many really believe in him any longer, "Uncle Dick wants you" Will............ ;) :) :cool:

anthonycea, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  12. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    Ooohhh... shock... horror.... non-US countries are unamerican

Jeez :rolleyes:

Trance-formation, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Come on Trance, he was talking about Bush's friendship with these so-called enemies (business partners to keep the war going to keep oil prices high).

It is all a game Trance, keep wars going on all the time (Mid-east crisis) so that oil is always risky to deal in, thus keeping the prices sky high.

At the same time the leaders engage in war profiteering, you can't see this Trance????

anthonycea, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  14. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    The leaders are just the tip of the iceberg... we don't even see where the real power lies.

I delibarately took that line out of context because it sums up an attitude that scares the hell out of me... a couple of months ago I heard an interview with someone from the Pentagon, justifying war as a means of spreading American style democracy. Not removing sadistic dictators. Not securing oil. Not defending national security. But bringing American style democracy to the world.

Smacks of jihad to me.

The time is coming when we have to consider defending the unamerican way of life, or lose it for ever.

15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Spreading simply means war and oil profiteering Trance, that is the only thing they are trying to do.

This country was not built on these principals, but has been highjacked by greedy Houston Oil men.

This is a war over whose currency is going to remain the standard for world trade and the EU will not have much more of it.

The US is isolated in the world, can not win this so-called war on terror (oil war) without destroying the entire balance of the world community.

Everyone knows this but the fanatics in the White House and those fooled by them in the USA (citizens).

anthonycea, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  16. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    The reason I said that is becasue after no wmds where found, and link to al queda didn't materialize the reason for the war was liberate and free the iraqi people

But it seems sort of odd how we would help a opressive monarchy opress its people , but then we would go to war when someone who doesn't sell us cheap oil opresses his people.

I personally think that every remaining monarchy in the world should be overthrown, although I wouldn't be pro using my tax moeny and american lives to do it.

I don't think there is a country in the world who if given the chance would opt for a monarchy

ferret77, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  17. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't - And I have no doubt that a lot of other people in the UK feel the same.

They don't do any damage to the country - if anything, they increase revenue from tourism.

I do not feel as though the monarchy are making my life difficult.

If they did, I have no doubt that there would have been some issues raised.

I like the queen. She's old, ugly and a little boring - but I like her. :)

SEbasic, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  18. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I am all for the removal of monarchy. (Come the revolution they'll be the first against the wall:)) But you would be surprised how many people take a different view. IMO, the governing structure of a given country is (and there are exceptions to this) the responsibility of the citizens of that country. Ethical approaches to change from external nations would include economic and diplomatic sanctions, refusal to trade with a country whose treatment of its own citizens was morally objectionable.

19. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    I think there's a 3rd way between Trance and SE

The issue with the British monarchy is that it's a legacy of elitism whereby rule and power was handed down through families, regardless of their merits and capabilities. It's the same of all monarchies - Tsar Nikolas Romanov, for instance, kept his country at war when he was completely useless from a military perspective, you know the story...

The monarchy should be kept only for their historical interest and for the revenue they do generate for the UK, but beyond that they should not use ANY British taxpayers money. Considering the Queen alone is worth £250 Million, I'm sure her family has enough amongst themselves to keep them going...

Lever, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  20. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Actually, I think it's become just one of Britain's social safety net programs -- it's where they employ homely people with no discernible marketable skills and lots of pets.

minstrel, Nov 11, 2004 IP