1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Redneck's determine election!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by anthonycea, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I am sad to say I am from the south. I am also sad to say I live in Nevada as well. Here in Nevada we have the nuclear waste dump that Bush signed to open in Yucca Mountain in 2010. These people here have no clue as to what this is going to do to their homes when the first piece of nuclear waste is brought here.

In other parts of the country it is great to have values and morals, but those dont put food on the table and create jobs. If there are no jobs to be had and big business is taking their jobs outside the US, who pays taxes. If no taxes are paid, where does the funding for education, social security, and the welfare and food stamps everyone is going to be on, how is it paid for.

At least though those that voted for Bush will have a President that they believe holds the same values and morals as they do, but they may be wondering where their next meal is coming from.

As for myself I have the financial postion and this will not affect myself or my family but there are many others in the US it will. The people that will pay for this Presidents mistakes will not be us really, it will be our kids and their kids paying for the hugh deficit that President Bush has created and will continue to create, while he is getting richer from the suffering of the average American public.

Las Vegas Homes, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    First off, the Republican party has always been a party of exclusion, exclude the poor.

The Republican party is the party for Fat Rich Men, not the working man or the average man or woman.

Those that support Republican policies that earn under $30,000.00 a year are fooled by false doctrines they think Republicans believe in.

They do not care for family values or they would not rob families of the ability to earn wages and benefits.

They are the union busting party of the rich Businessmen of this country and anyone that falls for their line of BS on Gun ownership and family values really is ignorant of the vipers in the Republican party that have them brainwashed.

Ask the Air Traffic Controllers Union what they think about the Republicans under Reagan that busted their union and contributed to national security problems, remember 9/11.

The replacement controllers did not even know where those planes were and scrambled jets east to the Atlantic ocean thinking the threat was coming from Europe.

Next time you pump some gas or see car bombs killing our men and women in Iraq think of Bush Senior that got us in this mess.

Then come back and tell me you are proud to be a Republican.

anthonycea, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  3. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... I'd like to be a fat rich man... where do I sign up?

I'm not particularly anti-Bush but from what I've seen I'd say you have Bush for Pres for another 4 for the same reason we wound up with Paul Martin for Prime Minister: They have both made so many mistakes that a decent opposition should have been able to make mincemeat out of them -- Kerry, like the Conservatives and the NDP up here, couldn't get his act together well enough to unseat the incumbent.

If you're angry that Bush is still Pres, blame Kerry. Even many democrats, ig you can believe the talk shows, voted against Bush rather than for him.

If you're happy that Bush is still Pres, thank Kerry for being inept.

minstrel, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Please Minstrel, don't tempt me with such an opening like that. :)

Plus Compar might be lurking also :eek:

The largest mistake the Dem's made was not binding this administration to the Bush Senior Administration like they should have.

I do fault John Kerry for that, could be an underground political reason for the lack of a connection.

anthonycea, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  5. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Why Bush Won I believe this article sheds some light on the real truths of this election. Not to mention that there is nothing more annoying than a New England aristocrat trying to come across as a "regular guy" by using poor english and doing something he'd never do in his normal life.

mopacfan, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    The real reason is that Americans are ignorant to the real issues, Houston Oil Men that are thieves bullshitting them into believing they have "family values" and "gun rights" issues on their side.

They can not see the destruction of the failed Bush Senior administration and the extension of this failure into the current administration and the war and oil profiteering by Halliburton.

Remember, this is the same Nation that re-elected Richard Nixon, the biggest Republican criminal ever.

History has a way of repeating itself, now we have re-elected the Nixon boys again.

How stupid are Americans?

Just ask those who live in Europe and the rest of the world, they will happy to tell you.

The citizens of the world have a much better grasp on issues than Americans as they are not bombarded by the propaganda of the White House.

They voted 70% for Kerry, just look at the international polls, they will tell you what they think of the American voters intellect.

anthonycea, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  7. minstrel

Best Answers:
    That's easy to do when you don't have to live with the results -- I would interpret that to indicate dislike for Bush and/or his policies, not necessarily a liking for Kerry and/or his policies.

My opinion: Your election, like several recent Canadian elections federally, provincially, and municipally, came down to voting for the person you disliked least or who you thought would do the least overall damage to your life -- it's not a vote FOR anyone; it's a vote AGAINST someone.

minstrel, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What this means is that the international community will not support us in Iraq and that there is no way for us to win there.

So the US will continue to be isolated in the world and will continue to be hated by the nations of the world.

You can only buy friends for a short period of time until they decide to kill you and take what you have.

Our time is running out with Bush as a leader, he sure can not lead the international community of nations as they have rejected him a long time ago.

The nations of the world are hip to what is going on, but Americans are living with their heads in the sand.

That is not good for America.

9. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Actually, not that quickly -- it seems you have him as a leader for the next 4 years...

There's an "international community of nations"? Where have they been hiding lately? They certainly haven't shown up at the United Nations in any productive way in years...

minstrel, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  10. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The UN? What's that? I thought it was the league of nations still ;)

lorien1973, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Please, don't rub it in Minstrel, these will be the worst years in American history.

If you think the economy is bad now, wait until the Republican's bankrupt the country further. :mad:

SE, you will be much better off staying home in the UK until 2009 :)

12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I want to buy some stock in DP, if I get in early like early Google investors I could become a Billionaire.

Digital Point is number 1 in the SERP's again. Funny how this happens.

http://vivisimo.com/search?v%3Asources=Web&query=redneck+election

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?FORM=MSNH&q=redneck%20election

Can anyone find more # 1's for this term on the other engines.

If so, please post the links in this thread, don't forget to ask for the .25 cent stock also ;) :D :confused:

anthonycea, Nov 5, 2004 IP
  13. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    "John McCain would have been my pick"

I kind like john mcain... until I watched some the tapes from the primaries and saw some fo smear tactics that bush used on him

then he endorses him for president , becasue the gets promised a job of whatever

he is a gutless politcal worm, least he could do is just keep quiet , but endorse some one who totally screwed you over becasue he is your party.

Black and spanish people came out in droves to vote for constitional amendments against Gay marriage... which is sort of funny becasue up till like 20 years ago there were places in the south were it was still illegal for blacks to marry whites.

I know some people probably still wish that was true , althought I doubt they would say it aloud but its sort of funny when a group who has only just got their civil rights comes out to deny some other group theirs.

I guess I have always lived in urban areas by the ocean , NY, San Fransico , Santa Cruz, now Miami

I forget about the intolerant masses inland, I forget the millions of religous zealots that would like nothting bettter then to force their religous doctrine on everyone possible.

ferret77, Nov 5, 2004 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You do mean false religion I hope. Remember Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker and Jerry Falwell are nothing but beggars with a TV camera and a shitload of false doctrine, sort of like Fox News and the entire Republican party that USES the dumb to further their oil and war agenda.

Those church folks even sacrifice their children for their hero's Cheney and Bush.

Sounds like an ancient Pagan religion to me......

anthonycea, Nov 5, 2004 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You can always move to France.

Will.Spencer, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  16. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Well at least in France they actually *know* the difference between Hemp and Marijuana unlike the DEA :D

Lever, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  17. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    Naw, I', kind of into the saltwater fishing here is southern florida

just curious all of you bush backers do you agree with him on

stem cell research
    abortion
    Homo civil unions
    mandatory minium sentecing for drug offenders
    death penalty
    Global Warming

and if you don't what do you agree wiht him on?

ferret77, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Correct, and a lot of folks will leave this country soon Will, just to get away from the EC nuts that think they have found God in the Oil and War Mafia.

anthonycea, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    stem cell research -- Do it. And I would eat Soylent Green without all that whining too!

abortion -- Kill 'em all. Better dead than on welfare.

Homo civil unions -- I do not believe the state should have involvement in any marriages. Marriage should be a purely religious institution.

mandatory minium sentecing for drug offenders -- MMS is a direct violation of the seperation of powers as defined in the U.S. Constitution.

death penalty -- Every convicted murderer should be summarily executed.

Global Warming -- http://www.junkscience.com

and if you don't what do you agree wiht him on?

Too many things to list, but one big one is:

I agree with George W. Bush that Western Civilization is worth defending. John W. Kerry has built a career aiding the enemies of Western Civilization, such as the VC, the Sandanistas, and Saddam Hussein.

I possibly could have voted Democratic, if they had presented a less morally reprehensible candidate.

Will.Spencer, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    John Kerry raised up Saddam? Your off base again Will.

http://www.ddh.nl/pipermail/wereldcrisis/2002-October/003148.html

We raised up Bin Laden to fight the Russians when they invaded Afghanistan and we raised up Saddam to fight Iran after the Iran hostage crisis.

You need to get your story straight Will, quit making up propaganda, maybe forks will believe you then.

anthonycea, Nov 7, 2004 IP