1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Redirection Website Issue!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by xtra-person-11, Feb 26, 2016.

Hi,

One of my friend is having a website. So he is having a specific requirement about redirection of his website.

He want to redirect to his website to a different website after few seconds of opening his website. And he want that google and bing bots wont able to track that he is redirecting his website to another website. Also he don't want to add <nofollow><noindex>. As he wants to allow all search engine to see his page except redirection. So, i suggested him to use code at <meta> and allow auto refresh say after 10 seconds. But he said if he will add that meta into his website <head> then search engine will easily come to know that he is doing redirection.

So basically he want to redirect his website after say 10 seconds where neither he want to use code at page source nor he want to add noindex, nofollow his website. He basically want to hide the redirection technology from google and bing search engines bot.

Dear friends, is there any specific solution for the above requirement. Please help me out. I believe i will get the exact solution from the geeks out of here.

Thanks in advance

xtra-person-11, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I can't for the life of me see any legitimate reason for doing this. Please enlighten me!

PoPSiCLe, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  3. xtra-person-11

xtra-person-11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Sir, I am not sure about the purpose. But he is searching for this solution. Do you have any idea how to do this? It would be great help if you please help me with the codding.

Thanks

4. desireable

desireable Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can be done through .htaccess , not sure. I haven't done it before but now , you have given me a new challenge

desireable, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  5. xtra-person-11

xtra-person-11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much sir. I am eagerly waiting for the solution!