1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Redirecting their website to your website.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by denzcasa84, Dec 3, 2013.

Hi Guys,

Need Some Urgent Help Here.
    This domain privateservice.me have redirected THEIR entire site to our domain (privategirls.com.au) without any permission or authority from us to do so.

They also have more than 700 backlinks to our more than 400 pages. I already sent a report to Google about this. What else can I do?

denzcasa84, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  2. D3Tek

D3Tek Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contact their website hosting provider and maybe they will get in touch with the owner of that website.

D3Tek, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  3. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    I have never experienced a problem like this, maybe other friends that could help your problem.

Owl Writer, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  4. denzcasa84

denzcasa84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I already did that. Unfortunately, GoDaddy said they can't do a thing about it. I also tried looking up their website inforamtion. But, I can't get a hold of their owner and email.

denzcasa84, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  5. rheahold

rheahold Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the domain is in his name, address and email, he could theoretically take control over it, and stop the redirect. Alternatively and more safe from a legal stand point, would be to complain to the domain registrar and let the know that the whois info is inaccurate. They would then have to contact the person who's paying for the domain to update the whois (letting them know that you'll be contacting ICANN over this if the situation is not corrected swiftly might also help), and this might give you a chance to contact the real owner. Alternatively, this person never replies, and the domain will have to be taken down.

rheahold, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  6. NamePoint

NamePoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Firstly - whats the issue with free traffic?

If it is an issue can you not check the referrer and redirect them to a different page explaining you do not want to be linked via the site thats redirected to you?

NamePoint, Dec 5, 2013 IP