1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Redesign my website

Discussion in 'Design' started by Cavanfishing, Feb 24, 2010.

I'm looking for a re-design for my site Cavan Fishing, preferably as a photoshop file template but it must utilize all the aspects of each page. The front page as shown above has header and footer, left and right bars and has all been designed using php. Due to the subscription registration needed you will need to pm me if you are interested in working on this project for login details.
    The following must be built into the design, photo bar (scrolling horizontally or vertically), video (youtube/viddler/googlevid) and advertising space. Depending on cost I may put this into the Contests section and define a price but at present I await your pm's with suggestion on cost.

Thanks

Cavanfishing, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  2. Cavanfishing

Cavanfishing Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just like to say that I got sorted with this and thanks to paladin884 I have my new design. Great designer and got the work done very quickly and was very patient during the design time as I had some health problems but he was always there being very professional and helping me to get the best design for my site.

thanks

Cavanfishing, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  3. Cyan

Cyan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Post it up, would love to see the new design. Unless it's already live.

Cyan, Mar 24, 2010 IP