1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Reddit Front Page Service guaranteed

Discussion in 'Services' started by elkhra, Jun 24, 2018.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Sold: $1.00 USD
(no reserve)

Active Bids (1)

1. $1.00 diray67

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    HOW DOES THIS SERVICE WORK ?

1. Firstly, either I post your link on Reddit or you post it yourself, as you want!

2. I will start promoting it until it reaches front page, I can assure you the place 25 (and more) of the subreddit of your choice (some exceptions are written below)

3. From the time it reaches frontpage, I will send you a proof (screenshot).

4. It is important to note that not every link can qualify for a reddit frontpage, I want from you quality content/website!

WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT ?
    You can expect THOUSANDS of HIGHLY TARGETED VISITORS, but as always, it depends of the quality of your content you are submitting!
    ON WHICH SUBREDDIT CAN YOU GUARANTEE

A FRONTPAGE ?
    I can guarantee a front page on almost every subreddit, except r/all of course. As long as you submit me quality link/content it is possible!

CAN I BE REFUNDED OR NOT ?
    1. If for some reason I cannot actually post the link you will receive a full refund.

2. If your site starts clickjacking, serving popups/unders, taking over browsers, giving NSFW ads, etc., I won't refund the order!

3. If your website gets overwhelmed with traffic and goes down, leading to your post being removed or downtime on your end, I won't refund the order. Reddit can send a large amount of trafic so be careful!

4. If your link was against the subreddit rules and gets removed I won't refund the order!

elkhra, Jun 24, 2018 IP
  2. dlashaef

dlashaef Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [QUOTE="elkhra, post: 19566504, member:

Good Afternoon Elkhra, Im interested in Reddit front page but would like to know if my website will work and wont be removed. Im trying to get my site in front of Clickbank vendors, affiliates and members. Feel free to PM me so we cant talk it over!!! thanks

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    dlashaef, Jul 24, 2018 IP