1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reddit for SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by praetserge, Oct 13, 2020.

Is reddit helpful for SEO? Has anybody tried Reddit links? What are your results?
    SEMrush

praetserge, Oct 13, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. EricWalker

EricWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure that reddit works for SEO.

EricWalker, Oct 15, 2020 IP
  3. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    SEO? I don't know. But traffic-wise, for very little posting work I've received 37 visitors from Reddit this year. That's a tiny fraction of our total traffic, but it's 37 visitors more than I would have had if I had not posted on Reddit.

Jim4767, Oct 15, 2020 IP
  4. EricWalker

EricWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right, 37 is better than nothing and anything is better than nothing. You can always promote your website like that on places like Reddit or Facebook. Reddit is cool because it has a lot of users and I have met some really smart people on that website. I used sem san diego to have the best SEO score on my website and it worked nicely. I would still post about it on other places because that cannot really hurt. I am not sure how many visitors I got from that exactly, but I am sure that some learned about it that way. Even if it was 1 or 2, it is something.

EricWalker, Oct 18, 2020 at 1:21 PM IP