1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Red Cross just issued a statement condemning Israel for its brutality against civilia

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jan 14, 2009.

1. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    drmike was right!

You need to read the definition of GENOCIDE!
    were the conditions in gaza less then any concentration camp? how had isreal turned it into a open air prison! how were the people punished for electing hamas! isreal left no stone unturned to make Gaza ungovernable for Hamas !

If ppl of usa elect obama then does china has the right to object on that?

new, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yes its not complicated at all when you say it, but when you read history you will see that the illegal state of Israel has been an obstacle for every try to reach peace, and their actions can speak louder than their words or your words which are not different, for example, stealing Palestinian lands in West Bank while the negotiations are going on, does not say that these terrorists are planning for peace, or to live side by side.

imad, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  3. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It actually is quite complicated... Hamas goal OPENLY is to destroy Israel. You know this, I don't know why you refuse to acknowledge it sometimes... well I do... but thats for a different thread. What this thread is about is if the innocent men, women, and children of Gaza should be suffering as they are, being murdered as they are, and on the brink of an attempted geneocide against them as they are, for the decisions and the desires of a few bad apples that are running the show. You need to realize that if Israel was only attacking Hamas militants this worldwide uproar would not be taking place. ANYONE (besides Hamas and the more extreme Muslims) would support Israel in attacks against Hamas... the WORLD is pissed off because Israel is attacking everyone. Men, Women, and Children who are not affiliated with Hamas but rather victims of their harsh regime, Red Cross employees and others who are in Gaza for humanitarian purposes. This is what the world is pissed about. I know it hurts sometimes, but you need to wake up, join reality, start thinking for yourself, and start drawing your own conclusions... or get used to people contantly putting you in your place.

Hell look at that, I guess it really isn't that complicated.

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    This is what somebody who knows almost nothing about the conflict except what he hears here and there and sees on media, and what he reads on sites that are so picky in their news, so they can fall on naive ears like yours, then you go spread it and repeat it and serve the propaganda, without doing any considerable effort to verify the validity of what you hear before you repeat like a parrot.

Hamas, and all Palestinians are interested in liberating their country, Israel wants them to recognize Israel when Israel does not recognize Palestine, and Hamas already accepted a Palestinian state within 1967 borders, which Israel does not wan't, so if Israel considers a Palestinian state in 1967 borders for full peace is a destruction for Israel, then that's their problem,

if they consider liberating occupied lands a destruction for Israel, then that's their problem,

Israel has no right to exist as an occupying, apartheid, aggressive and terrorist power, and this is what Palestinians are fighting for.

Israel is using its propaganda to fool the foolable by telling the world that Palestinians voted for Hamas because they want to destroy Israel, when before the elections Hamas dropped that call for the destruction of Israel and accepted the 1967 borders as a Palestinian state, if it's true that Palestinians voted for Hamas because they want to destroy Israel them Hamas would fail in the elections because they dropped that call:

imad, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  5. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah! Politicians in my country lie too!! It's called appealing to the masses to get elected... then once your in it is back to your agenda and screw the voters. Come on.. you think these Hamas leaders have wanted to destroy Israel their entire lives and than by some fucking stroke of pure magic they now want to be friends with Israel with the help of an invisible line? Who is "foolable"?

And this is why the world is pissed off... innocent people who may or may not have wanted the destruction of Israel, and most definetly did not act on destructing Israel are being wrongfully murdered by the Israeli army.

Be careful with your accusations son.

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Hamas wants its cake and to eat it too. They want a State in the 1967 borders for now, so they can further arm themselves and later when they are able to defeat Israel they intend to do so. There must be a final complete peace deal, not one that merely gives Hamas something now and an opportunity to prepare itself to fight Israel repeatedly in the future.

browntwn, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  7. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ever looked at a map? Namely one that depicts Israel and Gaza? Okay... now look at the tiny tiny tiny amount of land that belongs to Gaza... now look at the massive piece of land (in comparrison) that belongs to Israel. Now, take into account that Gaza is pretty much completely full and could use a hell of a lot more room to "house" it citizens. Now, look at Israel... it is barely used... it is damn near empty. Even the good close to water land... there is still tonnes of it left for Israel. Infact israel has to close to 5 times as much coastline as Gaza has.

Now with that in mind... would a country not looking for trouble completely surround the little tiny guy in the corner? Or would they spread out and enjoy all the wide open space they have?

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very careful in my accusations and I repeat them again, Hamas politicians whether you like them or not, are Palestinians not some alien people, and they are not corrupted and have more honesty than both Israeli and US politicians combined, that if any politician in US or Israel has any honesty, you are looking at the world from the narrow American eyes and think all people are the same, this is not true, but still, whether dropping that call was a lie or not, it means the public based his voting on something else than the "destruction of Israel" and the Israeli's themselves know it very well:

imad, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    propaganda.. you know why?

let's assume what you said is right, and Fatah been elected, and there was real peace finally....etc do you guarantee that after peace been achieved Palestinians wouldn't vote for Hamas based on the corruption of Fatah? what's the solution then, re-occupy Palestine?

if you check the so-called deals, you will see that even when Fateh was in power, Israel wanted to keep control on all the ways going to/from Palestinian territories, can this be considered a Palestinian state that you claim you support it? its an open-air prison similar to the one that been in Gaza for years now.

imad, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  10. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hamas politicians are just that, politicians. I am not sure what kind of eyes you are looking at the world with, but there are not too many politicans who are not at least a little corrupt. Second, I am not an American. Third... "whether dropping that call was a lie or not"??? The call was completely dropped... or... Let me guess... some Israeli's dressed up as Hamas militants, jumped the fence, and fired rockets into Israel? Of course Hamas lied, and it worked! They were elected... that is text book politics my friend.

Lastly, we do agree... the Gaza public did not vote to destroy Israel... and because of this the world is rallying for them. They are victims of a brutal regime, and being murdered for no other reason than being Palestinian.

In my opinion both Hamas and Israel are both wrong. Hamas wants to destroy Israel... Israel may be in the begining stages of destroying Gaza; Hamas included. If it were just the politicians and the soliders I would say let them go at it, put it on Pay-Per-View and we could finally settle it. But when innocent men, women, and children are not only being killed, not only be injured, but having to live in absolute fear; fear to go to school, fear to go to the store, fear to leave the closet in their basements (and I am speaking of innocents on both sides of the fence), then yeah... people around the world get a little pissed off.

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    if you read the short news I linked or at least the quotes I included in my post, you would have noticed this line:

imad, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  12. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry, but I will never agree with killing nor being killed over land. Perhaps this difference of opinion stems from the geographical differences we have and values we were raised with, but I just cannot fathom putting myself, nor any of my family members in harms way over a silly peice of land.

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    don't take this personally, the ones who are meant in this, will know themselves:

when you accepted occupation, and all came with it of humiliation, starvation, assassination, oppression.....etc it means you accepted killing for killing, Palestinians did not hear your voice then, silence can kill, but when rockets came, you too came to speak loud about killing and innocents, this does not give you honesty, in the countrary you look in worse image now than when you been silent.

Palestinians been dieing this same way you see in Gaza, since long before Hamas been established, and now you are trying to make it as a problem in Hamas only, Palestinians been getting killed without stop long before they decide to hold arms to defend themselves, not to fight over a peace of land as materialistic people think, when they already gave them the biggest portion of their country to live in, but the Zionists want it all, to wipe them off the map and off history, so stop pretending that you care for them please, and I agree, thankfully we have totally different values, better to die than living without freedom or without dignity.

imad, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  14. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    genâ‹…oâ‹…cide
       /ˈdʒɛnəˌsaɪd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [jen-uh-sahyd] Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=genocide

Like someone said earlier, if Israel is trying to perpetrate genocide, they are doing a piss poor job, since the Palestinian population is growing faster than the Israeli popoulation.
    Too bad all the kids that are being born are being indoctrinated with hatred towards jews.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LogicFlux, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  15. Glottis

Glottis Peon

Best Answers:
    I would never buy my kids a toy gun myself. I would never let them write messages on a shell, neither.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Monday, July 17, 2006: Kiryat shmona. Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position firing into civilians inside Lebanon.

Now you know both sides of the story.

Glottis, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  16. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong with toy guns, rather it is the message of hate that people should not be teaching their children.

browntwn, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  17. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    /Weighs the indoctrination of children who grow up to blow themselves up in one hand and writing messages on bombs in another

Yeah, same thing. Kids writing on bombs in Israel is at the root of the problem. I'm pretty sure that writing on bombs has even been linked to jews running into palestinian neighborhoods and blowing themselves up.
    In fact pretty much all writing is bad unless it's in the quran, ask Salman Rushdie.

18. Glottis

Glottis Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just stating that I don't condone teaching kids violence and hatred. And you see nothing wrong with those little girls in the above photos?

Who said anything about suicide missions here? Anyway, Israel is making sure those palestinian children won't grow up at all.

Glottis, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    if writing on bombs is all what have reached you from the Israeli hate education, it does not mean that's all:

source and more Israeli hate education

imad, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  20. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you post any vids of micky mouse teaching the little jewish kids about evil arabs? Because I can post one of an arabic mickey mouse teaching arab kids about evil jews and americans.

In America we have this kind of indoctrination by extremists like neo-nazis and the KKK. Their numbers and influence stay small because the overwhelming majority of us think it's retarded and condemn it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcmHvczBGqg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This reminds me of oliver stone's sardonic, satirical warping of American pop culture in Natural Born Killers. Like the scene where Rodney Dangerfield suggests raping his daughter with laugh track accompaniment. Except the mickey mouse vid isn't warped satire meant to prove a point. This is an actual real video indoctrinating children into the terrorist mindset.

browntwn likes this.