1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recovery wordpress hacked password

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by dedeblank, Jan 29, 2015.

Hi depears.
    Today I want to share how to reset your wordpress admin password .
    last week my wordpress blog has been hacked by some m***r F***r hacker . He change the master password and mess up with my theme that i had not backup yet T_T.
    i cannot login to my admin panel. i cannot recovery the password. so the solution is . login to your hosting cpanel, and go to phpMyadmin on database section.
    then find your WP_ database. open the users table and click edit on admin or id=1 table entry.
    now you can edit the password of the admin. on user_pass is encrypted with md5 . so go to google and search for MD5 generator. enter the password you want on md5 generator and then generate . copy and then paste to user_pass table and save the table.
    that's it, now you can login to admin menu with new password.

and then dont forget to backup your website regulary

Thanks

dedeblank, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  2. yanpub

yanpub Member

Best Answers:
    There is also the option to delete the existing admin, than save from other database the admin table wich you know the password for and upload it on the hacked website's database

yanpub, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  3. RickHamell

RickHamell Member

Best Answers:
    You can also insert a new admin user via phpMyAdmin. In fact I've gotten in the habit of making a backup admin just in case this ever happens again.

RickHamell, Feb 1, 2015 IP