1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Record Low Sales With Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Gort, Jun 12, 2009.

1. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    So just to recap for me, last week ZERO sales on my old account after 4 very good weeks.

In the last 4 days on recycled old account $250+.

JZ

2. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Had an average week but theres more competition in my niche now, been working hard in other niches are got some sales from them this week!!I have 3 CB accounts, be interesting to see what would happen if I switched over lol!

Patchkaa, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  3. happy0052

happy0052 Peon

Best Answers:
    This week my sales also decreased in clickbank :(

happy0052, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It might just be a coincidence ..

No one can really tell how things work but I'm sure thousands of customers don't make a purchase right away. They might take a day or two to make up their minds (while the cookie is still there) and that is the reason your sales fluctuate that much.. if you get what I mean..

there is not an exact theory .. except if you were getting constant sales every day and then you just see big ugly zeros.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  5. marketer09

marketer09 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol its funny, because i just got 1 sale from a blog that I use to make commissions of every day.

marketer09, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  6. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are my stats for the last couple of weeks....

2009-05-27 $237.31
    2009-06-03 $130.27
    2009-06-10 $211.68
    2009-06-17 $97.47
    2009-06-24 $11.98

I get anywhere from 100 - 150 hops per day.

My brother had an account he used to promote forex products. He did about $200 per day then 0 sales for 6 days in arrow. He created a new account the next day he did over $200 again for 2 weeks then the account started messing up again.

If my sales stay this way I'll see what a new account does for me.

snotb4ll, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  7. DPwebtec123

DPwebtec123 Active Member

Best Answers:

Having used to get regular sales up until last october, and continuing to get highly targeted traffic - (same method) as i as getting regular sales from 2 Affiliate accounts now totally dead not one sale in 8 months !!!!!!

DPwebtec123, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  8. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    Well after going form $200+ a week to just $12 in a week I made a new clickbank account.

I'm going to test this new account for a few days and see what happens.

snotb4ll, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  9. lyndatreb

lyndatreb Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been experiencing the same fluctuations with my account. I normally average 3 to $400 a week in sales. Last week I had several zero days, several one-sale days. I had received three refunds in a very short period of time, after having almost a month with no refunds, so I was suspicious if perhaps the refunds had caused my account to be flagged in some way. I contacted Clickbank at about 5:00 a.m. on Friday morning. That afternoon about 3:00 p.m. I started getting sales. Over a three-day period, I had over $250 in sales. Then Monday, it stopped cold again. I'm on my third zero day now. I got an e-mail from CB either late Friday or early Saturday morning saying that my account had not been flagged for any reason and there were no problems with my account, that I needed to check my links and change my marketing methods, et cetera. Don't know if it was just a coincidence or not that the sales started again, but it was very short-lived anyway. The erratic sales are driving me nuts, especially when I'm still spending PPC dollars each day. Have sales been bad since Monday for anyone else?

lyndatreb, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  10. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm obviously a beginner compared to the rest of you, but I saw my highest sales this past week - 3 each day. And then three days of no sales. My cousin pointed out that it may be because people are thinking out "fat loss" during the weekends. I think there is some truth to that, but I'm guessin since I'm doing a lot of email marketing, my audience opens up their emails (or at least the people that have money to buy something), on the weekends when they're off work.

The high traffic I see after sending out an email obviously has nothing to do with sales. These are probably just kids who want free info. I also changed my PPC campaign to target a particular age range. I'm hoping this will boost my sales. I also switched from targeting every single country in the world, to just Europe, US, Australia, Canada, and Africa. These are the places I see sales coming from.

I think to see consistent sales you need to look at the numbers and follow patterns. Sales aren't random, you need to be a data junkie.

But then again, I'm just a beginner.

ParthS, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  11. qq10075684

qq10075684 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also have 0 sale this week..and I don't know the reason untill visiting this site: hxxp://www.cb-analytics.com

You can see the picture on the left of this site...

It's so bad.... :eek:

qq10075684, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  12. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Please keep us updated with your experience! Thanks

SirKhan, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  13. amd128

amd128 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well said. Most of us took for granted that if you rake in `x' amount of traffic it will make you `x' amount of money. It doesn't always work out that way. Just like any traditional bricks and mortar business, online e-commerce does have its fair share of ups and downs.

No, internet marketing is not recession proof.

amd128, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  14. Johnyboy

Johnyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Please keep us informed. Did you made any more sales with the new account?

Johnyboy, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  15. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    Well with my new account I made 0 sales, and now I've tried switching back to the old style clickbank links.

I went from $400+ every 2 weeks down to $12 in 2 weeks.

snotb4ll, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  16. troubadour

troubadour Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually, I am having the best day ever in my short CB carrier. I made my third sale today for a total of $134.13 and it is only 7:22 PM in Chicago. So far I have never had more than two sales on the same day.

troubadour, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  17. CosmicDebri

CosmicDebri Member

Best Answers:
    According to the graph on the home page for cb-analytics, the trend for cb sales has been dropping like a lead balloon for months. I mean severely slumping. And whats up with this stat: Updated on: 2009-06-28 / Active products: 8,650 / Inactive products: 21,427 / All products: 30,077 inactive products outnumbering the active almost 3 to 1??

Doesn't sound too positive to me.

CosmicDebri, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  18. wealthyfun

wealthyfun Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn and I just started promoting CB products today... This thread is very demotivating.. :confused: :(

wealthyfun, Jun 30, 2009 IP