1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommendations for programmers proficient on phpLD and phpLD News?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Gurl, Jun 18, 2008.

I'm looking for programmers who are very proficient the phpLD products - especially phpLD News.

Both were intially installed and modified by the phpLD team, however, neither are working quite right...:(

Please pm me if you can work on these, or know of someone (or a company) that is VERY proficient at them.

thanks!

Gurl, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  2. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Look! I found your problem!!! haha

OK, seriously, what seems to be the problem you are having? Have you tried getting assistance on their forums?

If you are having a prob with assistance, mention a few characters of choice; $$$
    and see how it then works out for ya. :)

edit:
    You really do seem to have quite a lot of issues at hand with the script. ( I ran a check )
    I have about half a dozen jobs in queue that need be complete prior to taking on any other
    tasks, so It'll be a few days before I could look into anything should you still require that
    assistance.

In the meantime, write out a detailed, descriptive outline of what you are in need of and email it to me.
    I'll PM you my email now.

an0n, Jun 18, 2008 IP