1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommendations for my Amazon site

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by SEO4hire, Oct 7, 2011.

Hello all. After battling with Google for some time, I have finally got my site up to #6 for television reviews a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, it is not converting at all, and I think the theme and/or the product setup might be hurting it. Does anyone have any recommendations for a free or inexpensive theme for a review site that converts well? Any other recommendations to increase conversions? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

SEO4hire, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  2. Mist777

Mist777 Member

Best Answers:
    You are at the six rank; you are only going to see a few sales, until, you reach the top 3. You need some creativity too. Every post is a sale; that is bad. You need so information to keep the visitor there. You also need an autoresponder to keep customer with you when post up a new review. Also add an "about you ", people want to know if you are a real person. Also one more thing, add a privacy and a term of use, to be on the safe side. Good Luck.

Mist777, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  3. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have good rankings but now you need to prove that your site deserves to be there. Like Mist777 says focus on good information and good quality content. If you get a manual review from one of the google staff then I would say your at risk of a penalty.. there isnt much unique content on the homepage and i cant find any articles or similar.

freshdevelopment, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  4. RunningRunners

RunningRunners Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with some of the other posters, I would add more content. I would consider starting with one of the best selling tv's and write a bunch of information about it. Then keep doing this till you have quite a few reviews. It will help your seo and it will help users to enjoy your site and hopefully purchase a tv. A tv is an expensive purchase so the user is going to want to research there options carefully.

RunningRunners, Oct 19, 2011 IP