1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommendations For HIGH QUALITY Recurring Affiliate Offers?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by infinite, Mar 20, 2011.

I'm looking to promote a few high quality RECURRING affiliate offers to my readers and subscribers in the Internet Marketing / Make Money Online niches.

I have plenty of good "one-off" offers but not so much on the recurring side of things and I am looking to build up some more residual income.

Do you know of any excellent RECURRING ones?

Let me know if you do.

I'll only ever promote something I believe is truly of the highest quality so please - no junk products ;-)

Aaron

infinite, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  2. chrisatpalm

chrisatpalm Peon

Best Answers:
    Our research panel pays a recurring revenue. Affiliates earn 10% each time someone they referred completes a survey on our website. Our panel only sends legitimate market research surveys. Your members earn cash for each one completed and have the opportunity to try to qualify for 6 a day.

Most surveys pay $1-$3 and you earn 10% of total of each survey they participate in for the lifetime of their membership.

Our affiliate program can be found at the Palm Research Network.

chrisatpalm, Mar 21, 2011 IP