1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommendations for a commercial website script?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Nemesis7485, Dec 5, 2007.

At the moment I'm playing around with the osCommerce script but I'm finding it extremely unuser friendly when it comes to customizing.

Can anyone recommend an alternative that contains a shopping cart, PayPal etc and allows for relatively straight forward customisation?

Thanks in advance.

Nemesis7485, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  2. grafixster

grafixster Active Member

Best Answers:
    It was recently that I ripped apart cubecart 3.0 (free) and abosultely fell in love with the features but more so importantly the way I can edit templates from a designers point of view. I did a total revamp of it to make it for 1 product but the template customization is insane. A lot of flexibility. The site I did not to long ago you can see at small business credit guru.

It also has modules included for Paypal as well as paypal pro if you have the new merchant account with them. Also has all the major gateways available.

I'm working on 2 new sites now. One is the 3.0 free version and the 4.0 paid version.

Hope that helps

grafixster, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  3. Nemesis7485

Nemesis7485 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much for that, Grafixster. It certainly looks worth giving a try. I'll have a mess with it and see what I can come up with. :)

Nemesis7485, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  4. Notting

Notting Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Notting, Dec 13, 2007 IP