1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

recommendation needed wordpress theme for actress's personal website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by uralia, May 24, 2018.

Hi
    i am looking for a high quality wordpress theme for my client , she is a reputed actress and model.the theme should have well portfolio, news post system, testimonial highlight system, upcoming event. different kind of effect. photo and video gallery and contact pages.

please suggest

uralia, May 24, 2018 IP
  2. YYDevelop

YYDevelop Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, there are a lot of good themes in there and most of them does support what you are asking for, or you will need to use plugins to add the rest.
    You should probably check the themes on the link below:
    https://themeforest.net/category/wordpress?sort=sales

YYDevelop, May 29, 2018 IP
  3. Cameron Fillers

Cameron Fillers Member

Best Answers:
    There is quite a lot of variety with the following two themes, that we have used for a few clients.

-Extra
    -Magazine

Generally, your best option is going to be to take screenshots of a few different theme options, show them to the client, and get confirmation from them that that is what they are looking for. No matter how great you think a theme is, they will ultimately be the deciding factor, so getting their blessing before purchasing the theme is always going to work in your favor.

Cameron Fillers, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  4. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would hire someone to make a custom theme for you. One that is high in visuals, seeing that she is an actress and a model.
    The more visual the theme the better.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  5. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't know what to do or how to do it, I would advise you to take Larry's advice. If your client is an active actress/model the developer should make everything easily maintainable, as she will want to continuously add new content.

gary

kk5st, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  6. bprashanth.gi

bprashanth.gi Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try this theme called OShine. It has great choices of ready made templates to start from. https://themeforest.net/item/oshine-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/9545812

bprashanth.gi, Jul 3, 2018 IP