1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommendation for a good dropshipper to Romania

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mirodenia, Jan 14, 2013.

Hi,

I will soon launch an e store and I think it will be a good idea to work with a dropshipper to avoid delivery problems.
    I study for months the dropshippers' reviews and I am more and more confused than before research in anyway.
    I am attracted by the good prices from China, I also read the posts here about the subject.
    Can you please recommend me some good reliable dropshippers?
    Thanks.

Mirodenia, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  2. USP45

USP45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dropshipping is not a good way to make money online. How much money you could earn per sale? And what if there's something wrong with the product or if there's delay in shipping?

But if you insist, I think focalprice and dealextreme have dropship program.

USP45, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  3. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are perfectly right, USP45 and thanks a lot.
    I also thought about these possible problems and about the small profit but I read and heard there are many people who sell online and make money.
    Do you know a profitable business online?
    A nice day!

Mirodenia, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  4. sanpet

sanpet Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont give up that easily, Mirodenia. There are lots of people making decent income from drop shipping. For a newbie with limited funds, dropping shipping is the realistic way to go in e-Commerce. Paying for and stocking goods is expensive, although the margin is much higher. Risk is higher too.
    What you need is to do some more reasearch about those products where you can make some decent profit drop-shipping. When you have built up some capital base, you can start thinking of stocking and shipping.

sanpet, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  5. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to evaluate and research a product you interested is to order a single item from the supplier, agent or distributor and learn about the item hands on in detail. Also search the internet for item specifications and to find out which comparable products are compatible with products offered by major brands. Most importantly read the comments, feedback and/or reviews left by other buyers concerning the suppliers' performance and reliability with shipping the item(s) out once payment has been received. Also thoroughly read the forums regarding any complaints against any particular individual supplier. You can find suppliers on Alibaba, Aliexpress and DHgate who drop ship or sell items in small MOQ (minimum order quantities - usually a carton, a dozen or 1 piece).

muffet, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  6. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very very much for your precious advice. All the best from me.

Mirodenia, Jan 19, 2013 IP