1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend Time Management/Project Management Software???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by axemedia, Jan 15, 2007.

1. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to try Google tools insightly.com. It's free up to 3 users and you can synchronize it with your other Google webtools. They have mobile application so it make your work easier. Recently I was looking for this solution for a small business. I'm of the opinion that there is no perfect solution and you have to compare the systems available on the market to find the best for your situation.

prawyyy, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the more comprehensive explanation I promised (it's on DP) in my earlier post.

Malc :)

malcsimm, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  3. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    Sadly, the "comprehensive explanation" I referred to in my previous post has been deleted by mods because it was considered a duplicate of my post in this thread. That's a shame, because it included around about 300% more information and was a much fuller description. Sorry about that - but such is life. So ignore that link.

To be honest, I can't be bothered to dispute it - I can see that being time-consuming :-| I'll just publish it somewhere else. If anyone wants to know where, PM me.

Malc

malcsimm, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  4. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    DP members can now check out the comprehensive post I created about managing your time using Getting Things Done plus Evernote here, on my blog at HeyMalc.com.

This is the method I use every day to mange my time and keep myself super-organised and never forgetting a commitment or appointment. It's really easy to use, once you have the hang of it, and it doesn't need to cost you a penny as it uses Evernote - and you can easily get away with the free version - and the Getting Things Done method, which is summarised in many places online. In any case, I tell you the relevant points of Getting Things Done in my post - so you don't need to plough through the book :-|.

Check it out, and let's get a discussion going in the comment on my blog: or PM me here by all means. I will answer all your questions as I really enjoiy managing my time efficiently.

All the best, Malc

malcsimm, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  5. Takusuki

Takusuki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try looking at Latitude project management software. We use it to organize client projects, tasks, timesheets, todo notes, files, quotes, invoices and monthly reports. I find it easy to use and tracks project information well.

Takusuki, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  6. John Gaziano

John Gaziano Peon

Best Answers:
    A time management software helps you to manage many things and have a remainder. It also makes your work easy and you can divide your work according to your time. It also have many features.

John Gaziano, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  7. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do a search for Getting Things Done or fro David Allen. There are numerous free sites dedicated to the GTD system. Some include user created software.

One of my favorites is one person (forgot the site) who has modified the Google Calendar to basically be a GTD system. That is probably the best free way to do time and project management.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  8. Spixels

Spixels Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried ActiveCollab, base camp and other project management solutions but the one I found most impressive was Teamwork Project Manager. It's pretty feature packed and the devs are very active (Activecollab, would take way longer for updates).

For basic everyday management I've tried so many basic to-do list apps. From Wunderlist, Evernote to nirvanaHQ. The main problem is that initially you have to open these apps and I could never create that habit of remembering to open the apps, even if they're pinned in a tab. I finally found the perfect solution while upgrading to Windows 8. I just use Microsoft One Note and put it in a Pane on the right. Panes in windows 8 are always open and on top, so it's really impossible to forget about. It's been working great. It's like a perma sticky note that always shows.

That's my 2 cents :p

Spixels, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  9. John Gaziano

John Gaziano Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using TimeWriter Time management software from last 5 months. I find it very impressive. It also have many additional features. I think you should try it . It really works very nicely.You can manage projects, tasks, time-sheets, to-do notes, files, quotes, invoices and monthly reports.

John Gaziano, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  10. John Gaziano

John Gaziano Peon

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you to use http://www.printaudit.com/print-management-products.asp different softwares and tools for your daily, weekly, monthly activities to get better organized.

John Gaziano, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  11. John Gaziano

John Gaziano Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also try the TimeWriter Time Management Software. It have many advance features in it.

John Gaziano, Apr 13, 2013 IP