1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend Good Script for Contest-Related Site

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by awiekupo, Jun 6, 2007.

I'm running a contest site with normal main page, phpbb forum and WP-powered blog. After a while I decided to make it even bigger but more centralized and easier to manage.

Any good script out there to help me moderate my user while allowing them to participate in forum and blog. If there is some rewards or point system too whenever they win a contest or post any new contest then it would be even better.

Any advice for me to start?

awiekupo, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  2. Nectarine

Nectarine Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure where you should start honestly, but I love the idea of contests for blogs. I'm currently holding a drawing for a new ipod shuffle, using trackbacks and normal links

Maybe you could try the WP forums? They might have a plugin for that. There's always the top commentator plugin as well.

Nectarine, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  3. awiekupo

awiekupo Peon

Best Answers:
    WP forums.. I'll try that. Thanks for the advice nectarine.

If you have any contest to promote later on in the future just let me know. I'll be happy to post it in my blog. :)

Cheers!

awiekupo, Jun 10, 2007 IP