1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend email marketing software

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dieorfly, Nov 7, 2013.

Hi all I am looking for a complex email marketing software (no monthly fees but a stand-alone software) NO aweber, NO mailchimp or similar monthly-paid services.

I come across several options but each of them has its issue:
    Interspire Email Marketer - bad reviews (complains about customer support and bugged script which does not always send the emails as it should)
    arpReach - does not support unsubscribe link that would automatically process these contacts in bulk campaigns.
    OemPro - I somehow dislike the interface of this software it looks very cheap.
    AJ Email from AJsquare - looks like copied software of Interspire and does not have refund policy.

Do you know about any other complex email marketing software which would allow tracking on a single contact level, split testing, has autoresponder, unsubscribe/subscribe and bounces automatic processing?

Thanks

dieorfly, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  2. LuckySamurai

LuckySamurai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would actually recommend Interspire, never had a problem with them. Another would be Aweber.

LuckySamurai, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  3. adamjianar

adamjianar Peon

Best Answers:
    Please check GITST Email Sender

It is free email sender which sends from multiple email accounts to multiple receipts.
    You can find it in GITST site or in sourceforge

Regards

adamjianar, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  4. blackhatbots

blackhatbots Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can setup smtp server using linux vps for a cheap price.If you have a desktop mailer you can mass email with no hour limit with my setup.My setup can inbox also Craigslist addresses and other email providers.

Some feedbacks:
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/itrader.php?u=129544

I will give also a free desktop mailer and tutorial how to email in mass.

Email: kidomidos(at)g-m-a-i-l.com

blackhatbots, Dec 8, 2013 IP