1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend a payment system for my essay editing company

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by bflora, Dec 29, 2006.

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone on here could recommend a payment system based on a description of my business model.

1. People find my web site, http://www.ivyadvice.com and e-mail me about editing their college applications. I write them back. We agree on pricing.

2. They send me their materials. I edit them and send them back.

3. They pay me upon receipt of materials sent electronically.

So far I've just been doing this over e-mail and having people send money to my paypal account. But just today I had paypal put a hold on a semi large payment for no good reason whatsoever. The other party has taken care of authenticating his account, but this really pisses me off. I'm guessing it'll be 10-12 days before they release my money. Not cool.

Is Google checkout an option? e-gold? I'm interesting in being able to accept credit cards.

Is there some way I could have a system that releases their edited materials upon payment via credit card? I'm guessing so....any suggestions?

bflora, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  2. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    If you want to accpet credit cards then try 2checkout..It is cheap and awesome solution for accepting credit cards :)
    Saad

saadahmed007, Dec 30, 2006 IP