1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Recipe Site With Custom Script and Unique Theme for Sale - Cheap BIN with low reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JahidHossain, May 8, 2010.

I am again here to sell my beautiful site that offers a custom PHP script along with an unique theme and equipped with 23,000 recipes plus 10 Free PLR E-books.

You can view the site following the link below

RecipeMart.info

RecipeMart.info offers Free Recipe Collection, Quick Recipes, Healthy and Easy Recipe Ideas etc. These recipes cover a wide variety of categories and mostly valuable for food lovers.

Right now the site includes 23,000+ recipes and 10 free PLR E-books. So if you buy the site you just have to think about promoting it since huge recipe collection is already over there.

The site is designed using a custom PHP script with an unique theme.

Right now I am using Google Adsense and some affiliate links to monetize the site. But since the site is brand new, so i'm not claiming any traffic or revenue.

The domain is registered at GoDaddy.

The buyer will get....

RecipeMart.info domain (Free push to GoDaddy.com)

All 23,000+ recipes and 10 free PLR E-books

Site Script and the theme

Free installation on buyer's server if needed

Post here or PM me any questions or offers you have...

Thanks
    JahidHossain

JahidHossain, May 8, 2010 IP